Saudi Aramco

Relevance Date Difficulty

Content Editor Interview

Content Editor
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Saudi Aramco in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was invited for an interview 4 months after applying, which was a first for me, but is common for SA due to the high volume of applicants. The interview was the most engaging, challenging, and positive interviews I've ever had. The panel was knowledgeable and interested.

Interview Question – I was asked to read sample of my wiring, which was unusual, but very refreshing. The panel was very receptive.   Answer Question

Industrial Trainer Interview

Industrial Trainer
Houston, TX

I applied online and interviewed at Saudi Aramco.

Interview Details – Questions were focused on experience with certain equipment, technical and on overseas experiences

Interview Question – Give us an example of a complex process control loop then asked to draw it on flip chart   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Anonymous Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Saudi Aramco in August 2008.

Interview Details – Was simple and pleasant. Recruiter was polite and tactful and professional. He asked a few questions about my experience, but did not delve too deeply into issues. The questions were quite easy and not stressful. I was asked some simple questions about my job history and experiences, and he told me a little bit about the job.

Negotiation Details – It was uneventful. I waited to be hired or not.

Project Engineer II Interview

Project Engineer II
Houston, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Saudi Aramco in January 2008.

Interview Details – submitted the cv and was asked lots of questions about my experience and how ai am going to contibute to the company and the project in specific in houston. what qualifications did i have to join the team and work on the projects. i passed and joined the team in houston..

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – excellent

Project Engineer II Interview

Project Engineer II
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Saudi Aramco in August 2010.

Interview Details – It takes a long, long time to go through the process and the background check is very thorough. Sometimes, it seems as if there are lot of hurdles to cross (and there are) but Aramco has a process that works. The interview and information session went well and if they are really interested, you get a call back rather quickly after interview. In my case, I got an offer within a week of the interview. The information session is spot on as they do a great job of describing life in Saudi Arabia. The staff at Aramco Services is very good and they are very pleasant and they do a good job of working for you. If you are going through the process, be patient...it will eventually happen. The waiting is the most agonizing part of the process. Interview is fairly standard and just be sure you know your job and you'll get an offer. They know if you have been doing the job through your answers so apply for something you are good at. Best wishes and hope to see you here after the process!

Interview Question – Describe the EPC process and the interactions.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate without appearing to be greedy. I had a counteroffer from my employer and Aramco was good about revising my offer.

Naval Architect Interview

Naval Architect

Interviewed at Saudi Aramco

Interview Details – I have been contacted by HR Agency in UK. They submitted my CV to Saudi Aramco who found it acceptable for the role in object and then organized the face-to-face interview at their UK premisses within few weeks. After the interview I have been notified about results within 15 days.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were not related to Naval Architecture. It seemed that they looked for Chief Engineer what is a completely different role.   Answer Question

Engineer IV Interview

Engineer IV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Saudi Aramco in June 2013.

Interview Details – I got two offers from Saudi Aramco and both of them I accepted, after waiting more than 6 months I have received an email from Saudi Aramco Employment saying you are not acceptable. I have passed all the requirements from examination, Interest of Conflict, Background Investigation. After 6 months waiting with good GPA of 3.5/4, I got rejected just because someone has WASSTA, a cultural thing in Saudi between two party members in a company, and I was replaced so simple, and so annoying.

Interview Question – How likely you will be accepted?   View Answers (3)

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Saudi Aramco in February 2014.

Interview Details – Sent CV and was invited to interview

Interview Question – Questions focusing on the job description   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Very poor interviewer. Extremely arrogant.

Very Difficult Interview

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Human Resources Business Partner
London, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Saudi Aramco in December 2013.

Interview Details – Difficult to arrange the interview after some confusion over where I lived and an initial interview scheduled in London (I live in Qatar)

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Saudi Aramco.

Interview Details – The process is ok. You are interviewed by a couple of people. Have to do medical etc for visa purposes. The recruitment process has since been tightened with competency based questions.

Interview Question – What was the last book you read.   Answer Question