Saudi Aramco Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.9

Field Compliance Coordinator II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Saudi Aramco in February 2013.

I have been made offers by Armaco on 2 separate occasions 2 years apart. Accepted the offers both occasions. Did not make it to the orientation the first time, offer w/drawn. 2nd time my passport was in Houston for processing. Offer withdrawn for background. No explanation either time.

Interview Questions
    After I already accepted the offer and came to Houston for a second time for a physical and sent my passport to the embassy, the offer was withdrawn. No explanation given.

Industrial Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online – interviewed at Saudi Aramco.

Questions were focused on experience with certain equipment, technical and on overseas experiences

Interview Questions
    • Give us an example of a complex process control loop then asked to draw it on flip chart   Answer Question

Research Geophyscist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saudi Aramco in October 2012.

explain what you did in the past

Interview Questions
    • basic math of signal processing, numerical solver to wave equation, inversion method, not hard   Answer Question
    poor salary

Content Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saudi Aramco in September 2012.

I was invited for an interview 4 months after applying, which was a first for me, but is common for SA due to the high volume of applicants. The interview was the most engaging, challenging, and positive interviews I've ever had. The panel was knowledgeable and interested.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to read sample of my wiring, which was unusual, but very refreshing. The panel was very receptive.   Answer Question

Project Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Saudi Aramco in August 2010.

It takes a long, long time to go through the process and the background check is very thorough. Sometimes, it seems as if there are lot of hurdles to cross (and there are) but Aramco has a process that works. The interview and information session went well and if they are really interested, you get a call back rather quickly after interview. In my case, I got an offer within a week of the interview. The information session is spot on as they do a great job of describing life in Saudi Arabia. The staff at Aramco Services is very good and they are very pleasant and they do a good job of working for you. If you are going through the process, be patient...it will eventually happen. The waiting is the most agonizing part of the process. Interview is fairly standard and just be sure you know your job and you'll get an offer. They know if you have been doing the job through your answers so apply for something you are good at. Best wishes and hope to see you here after the process!

Interview Questions
    • Describe the EPC process and the interactions.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate without appearing to be greedy. I had a counteroffer from my employer and Aramco was good about revising my offer.

Project Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Saudi Aramco in January 2008.

submitted the cv and was asked lots of questions about my experience and how ai am going to contibute to the company and the project in specific in houston. what qualifications did i have to join the team and work on the projects. i passed and joined the team in houston..

excellent

Engineer I At Consulting Services Division (Engineering Services) Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Saudi Aramco.

I applied online for a position - but I got a call for interview for a similar position after 3 months. The interview was scheduled within few days in London. We couldn't agree a mutual time for face to face interview in London - so I attended the video conference / Skype interview in September 2014 with two interviewers who interviewed from London Office. Both interviewers were nice and pleasant persons to deal with, but no idea how the interview in Europe or America is conducted. After few minutes of introduction, they started asking questions. Only one general question - why I changed so many jobs in my 25 years of career. All other questions are purely technical, but very basics. I could have answered 100% correctly if I was interviewed 15 or 20 years back. As I worked in a senior team lead role, I answered 80% correctly and remaining 20% I told them where to find those information e.g. code paragraphs etc. But, they were expecting me to answer exact value e.g. a specific value from a code paragraph. Overall, the interview went very well and the interviewers seem happy. I am awaiting for the outcome. I would have asked more tricky / situational type / competency based questions / a normal technical discussions rather than memory check type questions for such a position. Anyone with 5 years exp. could have answered Saudi Aramco questions correctly, but may not be able to perform the job what they are looking for.

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Saudi Aramco.

Lies Lies Lies, they are going to lie to you in the hiring process. They will show you real nice housing but don't be tricked, get them to put in writing the size and location of house. Don't resign or get sucked in until they put it in wrtting, if you don't get the exact house or a written commitment to go to a particular type and size of house in a particular location then they don't intend to give you.

Interview Questions
    Didn't negotiate only made sure of housing but they lied in relation to it.

Naval Architect Interview

I have been contacted by HR Agency in UK. They submitted my CV to Saudi Aramco who found it acceptable for the role in object and then organized the face-to-face interview at their UK premisses within few weeks. After the interview I have been notified about results within 15 days.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were not related to Naval Architecture. It seemed that they looked for Chief Engineer what is a completely different role.   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saudi Aramco.

The process is ok. You are interviewed by a couple of people. Have to do medical etc for visa purposes. The recruitment process has since been tightened with competency based questions.