Saudi Binladin Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

3.1

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Saudi Binladin in November 2014.

Interview

at first one of my friends who works at binladen group told me that they are hiring engineers, then i went to qbaa company at elmohandseen , Egypt. i left my CV there then thy called me at the same day and told me that the interview well held next day at the company branch. i went the company and waited for about 4 hrs to get in the interview. the interviewer was friendly. he asked me to introduce my self in 2 mints then he started to ask me about my previous experience

the salary wasnt good

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iloilo (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Saudi Binladin (Iloilo (Philippines)).

Interview

One time hiring interview in the Philippines for qualification and review of my experiences. and then 2 interviews by the Operation and Mainenance Coordinator in Saudi Binladin head ofice in Jeddah Saudi Arabia for the position of Electrical Engineer.

Interview Questions

• If you will be given an assignment that is not in line with your previous experience, will you accept it?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Saudi Binladin.

Interview

recieved a call from the secretary , set a date for interview with cairo office head with no previous tests ,(only computer effieciency test )got accepted for the job and informed by the end of the interview , i was not asked to submitt any needed documents , which was very weird but understood giving the fact that it was a very samll operating office

Quality Control Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saudi Binladin (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in November 2012.

Interview

Describe your ideal job?

Land Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Initial interview was tell me about yourself-well my name is Wilfredo Nilo, i am applying for the job as a Land Surveyor and i have experience in land and construction surveying. I operate Total Station and Level instrument. Perform traverse and closure calculations. Maintain accurate and legible survey field notes. Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations, adjust and correlates data, recognized discrepancies in results and follow operations through a series of related detailed steps or process.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase like is that the interviewer offer an average salary for the applied position. My advice i can give to others considering an offer is that the interviewer offer a salary based on your experienced.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a year or moreinterviewed at Saudi Binladin (Cairo (Egypt)) in July 2012.

Interview

Upon Management approval on the manpower plan, Talent Acquisition Specialists start to discuss the recruitment strategy with HR manager , after reaching a decision regarding sources , passive or/and active candidates , screening candidates' CVs , preparing shortlists , discussing shortlists with technical managers , Starting selection process, HR Interview, Technical Interview, preparing Job Offer for accepted applicants, Sending job offers to accepted applicants, Get applicants' feedback regarding the job offer, submit hiring documents to top management for approval, forward hiring documents with management's approval to personnel unit in order to take the required action.

Interview Questions

• Indicate one difficult requisition that you had to fill in your previous experience ,Why do you think it was a difficult requicition ? What did you do ? Did it work ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was clear enough

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Saudi Binladin (Cebu City (Philippines)) in February 2012.

Interview

submission of your required credentials as Mechanical Engineer and work experiences certificates and others for additional information. Interview is good and properly ask that could fit in there project needs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Basic salary is good enough for my age.

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Saudi Binladin in February 2012.

Interview

Interview was related to the technical work at site and experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Demand Higher initial salary becayse after wards there is no chance of increment.

Site Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saudi Binladin (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)) in September 2011.

Interview

1- 2 interviews. 2- one interview for qualifications. 3- one interview for offer details.

Interview Questions

• what is the load capacity per square meter for different type of formwork system?   2 Answers

Negotiation

working position , salary, work time, vacations, insurance and annual bounce.

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Saudi Binladin (Ḩawwārah, Amman Governorate (Jordan)) in June 2011.

Interview

i applied my cv to recruiter who called me back when position available, make appointment for interview. i walked into the interview, after and i was directly hired and i signed a job offer. i applied my official papers to start proceed with the visa process. after i received my visa through the recruitment agency, the guided me what are the requirements in order to stamp visa on my passport.

Interview Questions

• where have i worked before ?   1 Answer