Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Saudi TelecomMore
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source – interviewed at Saudi Telecom (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)).
They sent me an email to attend the interview, I don't know from where they found my email, there was one interview and then after maybe 1 month they called me and offer a salary wich was lower than my current salary by 30% (which they know it). then I asked to raise the offer. they return back to me with the same offer after 3 days and I refused their offer again.
- what to do if you have to submit a job after half an hour and you don't know how to do it? 1 Answer
Reasons for Declining
it was lower than my current salary by 30%
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Saudi Telecom (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in May 2011.
i received a phone call from my friend informing me about a vacancy in the company.
I got the contact fro his superior and sent him my CV.
couple of days later i got a call from them asking for a technical interview.
The interview was a success and they gave me an offer which i accepted.
- what do you know about rrd files used in cacti monitoring tools? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks – interviewed at Saudi Telecom (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in February 2010.
Communications consisted of 2 interviews and several follow up emails regarding package negotiations. Visa and other immigration issue complicated and delayed the overall process making the actual start date 2 months later than the initial acceptance of the position
- how to identify connectivity issues with external applications 1 Answer
Slight increase on originally offered package.