Sava Senior Care Area Marketing Liaison Interview Questions

2.3

Area Marketing Liaison Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care.

Interview

Several interviews, in person and over the phone. Testing for personality fit for the role. No communication between interviews so it was a bit of a waiting game. If you do well you get the next interview without much time to prepare.

Interview Questions

• They are very subtle about asking you to try to get direct referrals from individuals who cannot legally give direct referrals but they want to know what you will do to try to get them to direct refer to you anyway.   1 Answer

Unethical business practices.

Other Interview Reviews for Sava Senior Care

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Madison Heights, MI) in February 2014.

Interview

Be careful to NOT waste your time. Had 6 interviews with various people and the bottom line is they waste your time with no interest for hiring.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Atlanta, GA) in November 2012.

Interview

Although initially considered for the Regional Sales Manager position, when i met the Division Manager to interview for the RSM position, I was told that someone else was better suited for the RSM position but I would be a great fit for the Area Marketing Liaison position for their "flagship" facility at Northeast Atlanta Health & Rehab. I was not only told I would be "well-suited" but division manager unofficially offered me the position and insisted he was the individual who would be making that decision. This was far from the truth. Shortly after leaving the interview, I received a call from the division manager about speaking to the Area VP early that afternoon. Although, I requested a copy of the Job-Description for the Marketing Liaison, I didn't receive it until the following morning while the Area VP conversation was nothing more than a "grill-session" where her questions revolved around the position's job description that I had not received yet. The professionalism exhibited in the interview process with this company was lacking and was misled at every step in the process.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach the managed care industry in promoting our facilities services? Explain the sales process you would use in selling our product?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sava Senior Care (Durham, NC) in March 2011.

Interview

I was an internal referral. At that I had 3 telephone conversations prior to my first formal interview. After the first formal phone interview, I was asked at the last minute to meet for a face to face. I went to that meeting and it was more of a conversation. After that I asked what the process would be and the next step would be the final interview by phone with a vice president. 2 weeks later after 2 unanswered emails and 3 unanswered calls I was contacted by HR (first time) and told to be available for a window of time on a day to be determined. I asked to pin it down a bit more since my current employer still was my first priority, and the HR generalist suggested I be flexible since it was a very busy executive making time for me. The following Tuesday I answered a call on my cell phone from a blocked number. It was the VP of sales. No heads up at all. After a very long 1.75 hour phone interview with the VP, I asked what the next step would be. She assured me that I would hear from them by end of business on Friday of that week. The following week, Thursday at that (almost a full week AFTER i was supposed to hear from them) after I repeatedly tried to contact my potential supervisor for feedback, I was asked to be available for one more interview with the Director of Managed Care. I reluctantly agreed, and after that interview a few days later I was given an offer letter by email with the wrong name on it.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever seen someone die?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever smelled the inside of a nursing home?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for 3 weeks vacation, and while I did not get it in writing, my boss told me "no worries, just take a week off when you need it and I won't ask".