Sava Senior Care

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Madison Heights, MI

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Sava Senior Care in February 2014.

Interview Details – Be careful to NOT waste your time. Had 6 interviews with various people and the bottom line is they waste your time with no interest for hiring.

Interview Question – Generic questions   Answer Question

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sava Senior Care in November 2012.

Interview Details – Although initially considered for the Regional Sales Manager position, when i met the Division Manager to interview for the RSM position, I was told that someone else was better suited for the RSM position but I would be a great fit for the Area Marketing Liaison position for their "flagship" facility at Northeast Atlanta Health & Rehab. I was not only told I would be "well-suited" but division manager unofficially offered me the position and insisted he was the individual who would be making that decision. This was far from the truth. Shortly after leaving the interview, I received a call from the division manager about speaking to the Area VP early that afternoon. Although, I requested a copy of the Job-Description for the Marketing Liaison, I didn't receive it until the following morning while the Area VP conversation was nothing more than a "grill-session" where her questions revolved around the position's job description that I had not received yet.

The professionalism exhibited in the interview process with this company was lacking and was misled at every step in the process.

Interview Question – How would you approach the managed care industry in promoting our facilities services?

Explain the sales process you would use in selling our product?
  View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Durham, NC

The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Sava Senior Care in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was an internal referral. At that I had 3 telephone conversations prior to my first formal interview. After the first formal phone interview, I was asked at the last minute to meet for a face to face. I went to that meeting and it was more of a conversation. After that I asked what the process would be and the next step would be the final interview by phone with a vice president. 2 weeks later after 2 unanswered emails and 3 unanswered calls I was contacted by HR (first time) and told to be available for a window of time on a day to be determined. I asked to pin it down a bit more since my current employer still was my first priority, and the HR generalist suggested I be flexible since it was a very busy executive making time for me. The following Tuesday I answered a call on my cell phone from a blocked number. It was the VP of sales. No heads up at all. After a very long 1.75 hour phone interview with the VP, I asked what the next step would be. She assured me that I would hear from them by end of business on Friday of that week. The following week, Thursday at that (almost a full week AFTER i was supposed to hear from them) after I repeatedly tried to contact my potential supervisor for feedback, I was asked to be available for one more interview with the Director of Managed Care. I reluctantly agreed, and after that interview a few days later I was given an offer letter by email with the wrong name on it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I asked for 3 weeks vacation, and while I did not get it in writing, my boss told me "no worries, just take a week off when you need it and I won't ask".

Worked for Sava Senior Care? Contribute to the Community!