Savannah Chatham County BOE

Very Easy Interview

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Speech Language Pathologist
Savannah, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Savannah Chatham County BOE.

Interview Details – Laid back. One on one interview with a Program Manager. Basic questions about speech and language therapy.

Interview Question – How would you handle a principal who wants to control how you schedule your students for therapy?   Answer Question

High School Teacher Interview

High School Teacher

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Savannah Chatham County BOE.

Interview Details – I applied to SCCPSS from out of state. My principal was willing to interview me over the phone but I flew down to check out the area and interview in person. I interviewed at the school in his office and it seemed very informal. I've interviewed for other positions in the district since then and the interviews all took place at the BOE downtown and seemed to follow a formulaic process and, at times, involved a panel of interviewers.

Interview Question – I've felt the most difficult aspect of the teacher interview is the fact that principals are almost always looking for a teacher who will also head an extra curricular activity. I suggest you think about what you would be willing to do if you really want the job. If you don't want to or don't have the time, I recommend coming up with a really good excuse as to why (you have kids, you are getting another degree at night school or online.)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – After I was hired I had to come to the BOE to be fingerprinted and drug tested.

Campus Monitor Interview

Campus Monitor
Savannah, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Savannah Chatham County BOE in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was very simple. I interviewed with the Principal and was offered the job at the conclusion of my interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was made with HR.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Savannah Chatham County BOE? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Savannah Chatham County BOE interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Savannah Chatham County BOE employees and interview candidates.