Savannah River Nuclear Solutions
www.srs.gov Aiken, SC 5000+ Employees

Savannah River Nuclear Solutions Associate Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Nov 15, 2013

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Engineer
Aiken, SC

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online, a week later I received a phone interview that lasted about 45 min. Another week later I received a call from HR to set up an in person interview two weeks later. Had a tour, sit down interview and lunch with an executive engineer.

Interview Question – Tell us something about yourself?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Associate Engineer
Aiken, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone interview which I feel was the primary selection process for me. I was offered an on site interview. The interview felt like I already had the job. The spent a lot of time telling me about the pros and cons of the job. I was toured around site by a 'New Hire' and had a number of informal interviews with various employees. I had one formal panel interview although it was very relaxed. My escort was sitting next to me and provided me with immediate feedback after the panel interview. It was way easier and less stressful than I would have ever imagined.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I asked if the salary was negotiable and the HR representative said "No".

Aiken, SC

The process took a day - interviewed at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – After I completed my application I was contacted by Human Resources to come to Augusta, GA for an onsite interview. When I arrived I was greeted by a fellow engineer who showed me around the city and took me to my hotel. The next morning the fellow engineer picked me up from the hotel and took me to the site for a general tour. After the tour and meeting a few people I might be working with I went to my group interview. Basic Interview questions were asked including skills and competencies. After that I had lunch with the fellow engineer and the engineering director for the company. After that the fellow engineer took me to look at possible housing and then back to the airport.

Interview Question – What was your favorite course in college and why? What was you worst course in college and why?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Savannah River Nuclear Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Savannah River Nuclear Solutions Associate Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Savannah River Nuclear Solutions employees and interview candidates.