Savannah River Remediation Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Savannah River Remediation

General Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Savannah River Remediation.

Interview

I interviewed with the college recruiter and an engineer. They preferred that you spend the majority of the interview. They were general behavior questions for the most part. They require a 2.8 minimum which is reasonable. They seemed kind of desperate for engineers. Their website also does not look very professional. I would say it was an average interview.

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clemson, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Savannah River Remediation (Clemson, SC) in September 2014.

Interview

Met with them at my university's career fair and signed up for an on campus interview the next day. The people I spoke with at the career were very friendly and one of the engineers there was a recent graduate had been working as a field engineer for about a year.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Savannah River Remediation in May 2014.

Interview

It was a two step process. Phone interview asking about resume and career goals. The second step was a face to face panel interview. There were non-technical questions based on troubleshooting problems and situations, career goals, and experience working with teams.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to settle a conflict between two of your peers who couldn't come to an agreement on their own.   Answer Question

Field Procurement Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Savannah River Remediation (Aiken, SC) in September 2010.

Interview

Staffing company called to say that Savannah River Remediation wanted to hire me based on my resume and word of mouth recommendations within the organization. SRR receives 100's of resumes per job posting. They want crisp well formatted resumes with strong relevant information clearly indicated. In particular, they require college degrees for procurement professionals. Even though, they post with "equivalent years experience", they are looking for college degrees. MBA's and above even better.

Interview Questions

At the time, I was interested in pursuing a project controls position.