Save that Stuff Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Save that Stuff

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Save that Stuff (Charlestown, MA) in December 2011.

Interview

I was referred by a friend, who had worked with the owner of the company before. The owner suggested I contact the other owner to set up an interview. I did so, and went in to speak with him without knowing if there were any positions open, or if I had any of the qualifications they might need. As it happened, the day I went in, they had posted a new job that seemed to fit me perfectly. As it was a short commute, decent pay, good benefits, and interesting work, I was very interested. I spoke with the owner about my history and then he took me on a tour of the facility. I asked lots of questions, and found it a really interesting place. A lot more goes into recycling than you might think. I thought the interview went very well, and from what he said, he agreed, but he said they'd hired too quickly before, so they wanted to talk to other people as well. I kept following up, but eventually heard back from him that the position was on hold until the commodities market improved. It was a disappointment- I had hoped this would pan out. He said he'd let me know, but it's bee a few months now and I haven't heard anything yet.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last position.   1 Answer

Administrative Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Save that Stuff (Boston, MA) in February 2009.

Interview

I sat in a messy board/conference room with the two people I would be working for to talk about the position. They were friendly enough, but they didn't seem prepared to do an interview at all. It lasted less than 15 minutes total. Everything about the experience suggested to me that the company was/is disorganized.