Save the Children

Relevance Date Difficulty

Specialist Interview

Specialist
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Save the Children.

Interview Details – The phone interview was set up via e-mail by and HR person how confirmed that she would initiate the call. Questions were general and then relied on the the position description.

The in person (1:1) interview was set up by one of the project team members.

The 1:1 interview was strange and somewhat unprofessional. The Interviewer was pleasant but seemed unprepared and inexperienced. For example, the interviewer had not previously reviewed my resume and left me in the interview room to get a drink. There were few questions about my work experience or technical skills. Interviewer asked personal questions and spoke more if his/her own experience and then basically insulted everyone who didn't work in her specific field.

Interview Question – Have you spoken to your family about this position?   View Answer

Worked for Save the Children? Contribute to the Community!