Save the Children Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2015

2.0

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Save the Children.

Interview

I was contacted 1 week after applying. From the email to the meeting, the interviewer seemed to just want to get the interview out of the way. The interviewer seemed preoccupied and disorganized; asked a few questions; and it was over in 10 minutes. I walked out of there feeling they already made their decision. Complete waste of time.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Save the Children

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Save the Children (Washington, DC).

Interview

The phone interview was set up via e-mail by and HR person how confirmed that she would initiate the call. Questions were general and then relied on the the position description.

The in person (1:1) interview was set up by one of the project team members.

The 1:1 interview was strange and somewhat unprofessional. The Interviewer was pleasant but seemed unprepared and inexperienced. For example, the interviewer had not previously reviewed my resume and left me in the interview room to get a drink. There were few questions about my work experience or technical skills. Interviewer asked personal questions and spoke more if his/her own experience and then basically insulted everyone who didn't work in her specific field.

Interview Questions

• Have you spoken to your family about this position?   1 Answer