Saveology.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tier II Tech Support and Sales Interview

Tier II Tech Support and Sales
Margate, FL

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Saveology.com in January 2013.

Interview Details – They Lied in the Interview process, I was advised that that they were hiring e for tech support. During the training class I was advised of a quota for sales, and that we could lose our job for not meeting sales quotas. Very misleading and underhanded way of doing business their methods were not fruitful and caused the collapse of the company.

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, they offered a salary, I accepted.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Margate, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Saveology.com in December 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed a few years ago when the hiring process was extremely easy, no test just a simple face to face interview where I was asked what do I know about Saveology.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions at the time but I think that now you are asked to give a rebuttal if a customer says they would like to talk to his wife before ordering services.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Saveology.com in March 2010.

Interview Details – I answered an ad on Career Builder. A girl called me in to meet with me and review my resume. All that she cared about was that I had call center experience. After that meeting I was set up to meet the guy that ran all the call center operations. A day later I met with the SVP and there other guys in a conference room and then walked with the SVP over to a pizza place for lunch.

Interview Question – They asked if I had thick skin and could work 60 hours a week when needed and not cry about it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They promised that I would get a raise in less than 6 months (never happened) its been 3.5 years

Sales Interview

Sales
Margate, FL

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Saveology.com in January 2013.

Interview Details – I walked in took a test and they hired me on the spot.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected question   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Saveology.com in June 2011.

Interview Details – I had to wait forever in order to speak with someone. When I finally did, it was. the receptionist who just threw an application at me and told me to fill it out and bring it back to her. After waiting an additional twenty minutes, I finally got to speak with a recruiter. She then had me wait another twenty minutes to speak with this dork of a guy who claims to be a recruiter as well. All in all it was a terrible experience. I am so glad I decided not to work at this place. I cannot believe that they are still in business. I have heard so many bad things about this company.

Interview Question – What do you expect out of this company.   View Answer

Salesforce Developer Interview

Salesforce Developer
Margate, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Saveology.com in January 2013.

Interview Details – - Asked zero question about Salesforce purely on racism and contacts
- Company reflects mean attitude while hiring
- They go cheap when you ask for compitative salary
- Mostly IT people are from India who are stuck their because of Green Card sponsorship

Interview Question – - Why are you expecting a good pay from Saveology ?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Dumbness Meanness and Glassdoor reviews says it all

Social Media Specialist Interview

Social Media Specialist
Margate, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Saveology.com in October 2012.

Interview Details – The HR person was pretty cool. The first phone interview was pretty okay because she asked relevant questions. The in person interview was a little akward because I was asked more personal questions than tech questions and it is very frustrating.

Reason for Declining – I did not like the guy who interviewed me and their vision did not match up with mine. It was a scam company because none of the Techs that they have doing tech Support are Tech Savvy. They look the solutions up on Google.

Help Desk Interview

Help Desk
Margate, FL

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Saveology.com in October 2012.

Interview Details – This job/interview is more specifically with MyTechHelp, in which the mother company is Saveology. It is still located at their Margate HQ in Florida. I applied for the position through their website by sending my resume. Their website doesn't offer much in regards to information on careers. I was contacted basically the next day to come in for an open house/interview. The times they offered weren't good for me, but they were extremely accomadating and allowed me to come in at my convienance. I arrived 15 minutes early and was taken in for the interview 5 minutes later. Immediately after getting to the back they handed me an assessment with about 15 questions. Roughly 8 Windows, 3 Mac, 2 Android, and 2 Iphone. I missed 4 and he said that was very good, and basically they could offer $13/hr based off my experience and assesment. Basically they hire in the masses so don't take any compliments too serious. Oh yeah before he said $13/hr he asked me how much I'm looking to make. And get this, they advertise on the news and on job sites that the position pay rate is $30,000-$40,000. So I told him I'm looking to make $40,000 but do not want to go below $38k. They come across as the type of company that will hire 50 people at a time and will fire 45 people at any second as long as they get 5 quality people. I was offered the position on the spot. He went on to say that training was 4 days at mininum wage.
The work schedule is you have to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend. Shift hours are 1pm-10pm or 3pm-12am.

Interview Question – While doing the 1 on 1 interview he was asking me specific questions on how to do things in Windows step by step. Questions like setting up a printer... Should be an easy question for most people interviewing for this position but it took me a second to answer a lot of those kind of questions without having a computer in front of me. Basically questions you can answer in 10 seconds with a computer in front of you, but might take a minute to answer if you have to recite the steps 1 by 1.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase. As stated above he asked me how much I'm looking to make and that was it. Even though the position advertises $30k-$40k, they don't offer more then $14. Even though he said I did really well on the assessment that if I missed less he could get me $14.
While the pay rate is much less then I usually get paid it's somewhat in the right direction and better then my current job.

Inbound Sales Interview

Inbound Sales
South Plainfield, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Saveology.com in January 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring process is quite simple. You show up, wait for the hiring manager to call your name. Once you are in the hiring managers office, they ask if you are looking for a job and if you can do sales. You answer, and then they give you the job. It is that simple.

Interview Question – None, manager looked at my resume, said OK, you've sold before, you are hired.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, given a start date and time to show up.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Salesforce Developer
Fort Lauderdale, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Saveology.com in March 2011.

Interview Details – Selection is not on talent, just two-three top manager decide and hire and yes I should mention firing is so often here , that you get fire any day and yes any time - while even you are eaten food in lunch or in restroom and sometime they mail you to not to come office, because used you

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Poor pay, I should poorest

Worked for Saveology.com? Contribute to the Community!