Saveology.com Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2015

1.9

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Saveology.com (Margate, FL).

Interview

These people contacted me via a career website for (what I believed) was an interview. They claimed they were interested in possibly discussing a "Director" positiion. I was very naive. Went on THREE interviews in total; met with a recruiter, dept director, one of their VPs and members of the team (that I would "potentially" work with). In hindsight, I believe the whole process was merely a device to interview as many experts in this field to pick their brains so that they could gain some knowledge and free advice. It was a sham and a hoax and a complete waste of my time (and probably the time of countless others). One of the dept heads was even abrasive and rude to me, but I went through this whole oredeal because, quite frankly, I needed to work.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Saveology.com (Margate, FL).

Interview

walked around the block and tried asking me trick questions. then after that you explain why you'll be a good employee. they make an immediate offer if they like you. theres zero wait time

Interview Questions

• have you ever used teamtomeeting   1 Answer

Tier II Tech Support and Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Saveology.com (Margate, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

They Lied in the Interview process, I was advised that that they were hiring e for tech support. During the training class I was advised of a quota for sales, and that we could lose our job for not meeting sales quotas. Very misleading and underhanded way of doing business their methods were not fruitful and caused the collapse of the company.

Negotiation

no negotiation, they offered a salary, I accepted.

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Saveology.com (Margate, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

- Asked zero question about Salesforce purely on racism and contacts
    - Company reflects mean attitude while hiring
    - They go cheap when you ask for compitative salary
    - Mostly IT people are from India who are stuck their because of Green Card sponsorship

Interview Questions

• - Why are you expecting a good pay from Saveology ?   1 Answer

Dumbness Meanness and Glassdoor reviews says it all

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Saveology.com (Margate, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

I walked in took a test and they hired me on the spot.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Saveology.com (Margate, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

This job/interview is more specifically with MyTechHelp, in which the mother company is Saveology. It is still located at their Margate HQ in Florida. I applied for the position through their website by sending my resume. Their website doesn't offer much in regards to information on careers. I was contacted basically the next day to come in for an open house/interview. The times they offered weren't good for me, but they were extremely accomadating and allowed me to come in at my convienance. I arrived 15 minutes early and was taken in for the interview 5 minutes later. Immediately after getting to the back they handed me an assessment with about 15 questions. Roughly 8 Windows, 3 Mac, 2 Android, and 2 Iphone. I missed 4 and he said that was very good, and basically they could offer $13/hr based off my experience and assesment. Basically they hire in the masses so don't take any compliments too serious. Oh yeah before he said $13/hr he asked me how much I'm looking to make. And get this, they advertise on the news and on job sites that the position pay rate is $30,000-$40,000. So I told him I'm looking to make $40,000 but do not want to go below $38k. They come across as the type of company that will hire 50 people at a time and will fire 45 people at any second as long as they get 5 quality people. I was offered the position on the spot. He went on to say that training was 4 days at mininum wage.
    The work schedule is you have to work 4 weekdays and 1 weekend. Shift hours are 1pm-10pm or 3pm-12am.

Interview Questions

• While doing the 1 on 1 interview he was asking me specific questions on how to do things in Windows step by step. Questions like setting up a printer... Should be an easy question for most people interviewing for this position but it took me a second to answer a lot of those kind of questions without having a computer in front of me. Basically questions you can answer in 10 seconds with a computer in front of you, but might take a minute to answer if you have to recite the steps 1 by 1.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. As stated above he asked me how much I'm looking to make and that was it. Even though the position advertises $30k-$40k, they don't offer more then $14. Even though he said I did really well on the assessment that if I missed less he could get me $14.
    While the pay rate is much less then I usually get paid it's somewhat in the right direction and better then my current job.

Social Media Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Margate, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Saveology.com (Margate, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

The HR person was pretty cool. The first phone interview was pretty okay because she asked relevant questions. The in person interview was a little akward because I was asked more personal questions than tech questions and it is very frustrating.

I did not like the guy who interviewed me and their vision did not match up with mine. It was a scam company because none of the Techs that they have doing tech Support are Tech Savvy. They look the solutions up on Google.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Saveology.com (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

I had to wait forever in order to speak with someone. When I finally did, it was. the receptionist who just threw an application at me and told me to fill it out and bring it back to her. After waiting an additional twenty minutes, I finally got to speak with a recruiter. She then had me wait another twenty minutes to speak with this dork of a guy who claims to be a recruiter as well. All in all it was a terrible experience. I am so glad I decided not to work at this place. I cannot believe that they are still in business. I have heard so many bad things about this company.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect out of this company.   1 Answer

Salesforce Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Saveology.com (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

Selection is not on talent, just two-three top manager decide and hire and yes I should mention firing is so often here , that you get fire any day and yes any time - while even you are eaten food in lunch or in restroom and sometime they mail you to not to come office, because used you

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Poor pay, I should poorest

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Margate, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Saveology.com (Margate, FL) in December 2010.

Interview

I interviewed a few years ago when the hiring process was extremely easy, no test just a simple face to face interview where I was asked what do I know about Saveology.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions at the time but I think that now you are asked to give a rebuttal if a customer says they would like to talk to his wife before ordering services.   Answer Question