Saviance Technologies

Updated Oct 8, 2014

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saviance Technologies

Mac Support Lead Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Saviance Technologies.

They really cared and made sure I was paid well for my efforts. When I called with a question they were always happy to help.

Interview Questions
    When I asked for more money it was not a non starter for them and they are willing to talk about what is fair.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metuchen, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Metuchen, NJ

interviewed at Saviance Technologies in February 2010.

Email, Resume verification, telephonic/skype interview, face to face interview

Two rounds of Technical Interview rounds and HR Round

Interview Questions
    • Intermediate Questions and relevant to the role applied   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Saviance Technologies in March 2014.

I have attend the interview in Saviance before one month approx and on the same day I have cleared the two technical round and after that HR says you have finally selected and you will got the offer by mail till today evening.
    But I wait till 4 days I have not received any offer and I called to HR she says there will be one more technical round, I have no issue with technical round, so I again give the third round of technical interview. After this interview HR again call me and says that you will got from HR Head by tomorrow for releasing the offer.

I wait till 4 - 5 days and I got call from HR and she said that we have sent LOI(letter of intent, offeres salary breakup) to you so please check your email and sent us your acceptance.

I checked my mail and there was no email from HR side. I called her and she says you will got the LOI by tomorrorw.

Again till 4-5 days i have not received anything from company side. I mailed to HR and she replied to me that we have not received your positive feedback from project team. So this was totally unpredictable.

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Saviance Technologies in February 2013.

Total 3 rounds were there. 1. Technical 2. Managerial and 3. HR interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was done for the salary.

Human Resources Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Saviance Technologies in February 2013.

3 round of interviews...Interview process is not bad, but the company is not good at all..Please avoid to join Saviance..It will harm your career, All the good reviews is written through fake mail ids, This is not the truth..not at all.................................