Savvee Consulting, Inc. Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2014
Updated Jun 25, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Savvee Consulting, Inc.

Senior Budget Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Savvee Consulting, Inc..

Because this position requires a clearance, the hiring process was a bit lengthy. I had a total of 3 interviews. One interview was a phone interview, another was a faceto-face with management, and the last interview was with the client whom I was going to support.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't ask many questions because my resume was so detailed. The managers did most of the talking.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiating because I was satisfied with the salary that I was offered.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Savvee Consulting, Inc. in June 2010.

They were excited to talk with me went through 4 rounds of interviews. One of the VPs told me that it was a matter of crossing t's and dotting i's. Went through the interview with the CEO who basically told me I was too pretty

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your project management methodology   View Answer

Portfolio Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Savvee Consulting, Inc. in June 2009.

Met with two people for th interview. Lasted about 30 minutes. Asked basic questions but nothing was really too difficult. they asked about a salary range and I told them a range. They told me they would get back to me, which they did about three days later.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me your experience regarding portfolio management.   Answer Question
    Got an offer letter with the amount that was in the middle of my salary range. There wasn't much of negotiating.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Savvee Consulting, Inc. in March 2009.

Went in for an interview, nothing too difficult, and aced it. I received a phone call a couple days later asking my salary range and got an offer the next day. One of the people I interviewed with didn't have any pertinent questions, and didn't really need to be there. The President of the company came in and we talked for a bit as well.

Interview Questions
    Received an offer in the middle of my salary range

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Savvee Consulting, Inc. in January 2009.

Received a phone call for an interview. Came in and interviewed with three people, the CEO being one of them. Answered some general and some technical questions. CEO talked about his success and philosophy. Entire interview lasted about 30 minutes. They asked for a salary requirement at the end. They called me the next day and matched my offer and I came on board two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Various job related technical questions, but nothing too difficult.   View Answer
    Straight forward, offer a reasonable 10-15% more than your current salary. If you have special needs, let them know at the end of the interview.