Savvee Consulting, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Chantilly, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Savvee Consulting, Inc. in January 2009.

Interview Details – Received a phone call for an interview. Came in and interviewed with three people, the CEO being one of them. Answered some general and some technical questions. CEO talked about his success and philosophy. Entire interview lasted about 30 minutes. They asked for a salary requirement at the end. They called me the next day and matched my offer and I came on board two weeks later.

Interview Question – Various job related technical questions, but nothing too difficult.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward, offer a reasonable 10-15% more than your current salary. If you have special needs, let them know at the end of the interview.

Worked for Savvee Consulting, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!