Savvi Formalwear Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Savvi Formalwear

Retail Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Savvi Formalwear.

Interview

Interview was in person and went over basic retail and customer service experience. Typical questions asking you to detail working with difficult customers or clients and how you problem solved in a difficult situation

Negotiation

No negotiation

Part Time Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Savvi Formalwear (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

The manager did the interview and was very laid back and personable. We took a bench outside the store. I was asked to tell about myself. The interview flowed like a conservation between old friends.. It took about 20 minutes and at the end of the interview I was offered the job.

Tuxedo Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lithonia, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Savvi Formalwear (Lithonia, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

I called first to see if they were accepting applications, they said yes, & encouraged me to come in to fill out an application. The next day I went to drop off my resume & fill out an application. Without knowing, I was given an interview on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. At least I didn't. Could of been my fault.

Tuxedo Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrence, KS

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Savvi Formalwear (Lawrence, KS) in January 2010.

Interview

As soon as I saw the job posting I applied and dropped of my application. I was met by the store manager who was ready to interview me on the spot. The store manager seemed very interested after the interview she was very friendly and kind. She called me later on that next week to ask me to come in for another interview with the VP. I met with the VP the next day, it was very similar to the interview with the store manager. From there I was offered the job, the main reason for the second interview I found out later was just so the VP can meet me.

Interview Questions

• How were you able to go to school full time and work full time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Dress nice!

Stylist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Savvi Formalwear in January 2008.

Interview

The owner of the company called me because she used to be a teacher at a local school. She called her favorite students and they went off to college in another city so they recommended me. I spoke with the owner over the phone about my experiences and what I could offer the company and she had me come in and talk to her son who was taking over the business. I spoke with him for a while. He liked me and I was hired immediately.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No I was no able to negotiate. They started me above minimum wage and told me I would make bonuses depending on how many weddings I booked.