Savvi Formalwear

Updated Jul 21, 2014

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Savvi Formalwear

Retail Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Savvi Formalwear.

Interview was in person and went over basic retail and customer service experience. Typical questions asking you to detail working with difficult customers or clients and how you problem solved in a difficult situation

No negotiation

Tuxedo Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Savvi Formalwear in January 2012.

I called first to see if they were accepting applications, they said yes, & encouraged me to come in to fill out an application. The next day I went to drop off my resume & fill out an application. Without knowing, I was given an interview on the spot.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. At least I didn't. Could of been my fault.

Tuxedo Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Savvi Formalwear in January 2010.

As soon as I saw the job posting I applied and dropped of my application. I was met by the store manager who was ready to interview me on the spot. The store manager seemed very interested after the interview she was very friendly and kind. She called me later on that next week to ask me to come in for another interview with the VP. I met with the VP the next day, it was very similar to the interview with the store manager. From there I was offered the job, the main reason for the second interview I found out later was just so the VP can meet me.

Interview Questions
    • How were you able to go to school full time and work full time?   Answer Question
    Dress nice!

Stylist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Savvi Formalwear in January 2008.

The owner of the company called me because she used to be a teacher at a local school. She called her favorite students and they went off to college in another city so they recommended me. I spoke with the owner over the phone about my experiences and what I could offer the company and she had me come in and talk to her son who was taking over the business. I spoke with him for a while. He liked me and I was hired immediately.

Interview Questions
    No I was no able to negotiate. They started me above minimum wage and told me I would make bonuses depending on how many weddings I booked.