Savvi Formalwear

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Tuxedo Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lithonia, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithonia, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Savvi Formalwear in January 2012.

I called first to see if they were accepting applications, they said yes, & encouraged me to come in to fill out an application. The next day I went to drop off my resume & fill out an application. Without knowing, I was given an interview on the spot.

Interview Questions
No negotiation. At least I didn't. Could of been my fault.

Other Interview Reviews for Savvi Formalwear

Tuxedo Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lawrence, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Savvi Formalwear in January 2010.

As soon as I saw the job posting I applied and dropped of my application. I was met by the store manager who was ready to interview me on the spot. The store manager seemed very interested after the interview she was very friendly and kind. She called me later on that next week to ask me to come in for another interview with the VP. I met with the VP the next day, it was very similar to the interview with the store manager. From there I was offered the job, the main reason for the second interview I found out later was just so the VP can meet me.

Interview Questions
    • How were you able to go to school full time and work full time?   Answer Question
    Dress nice!

Worked for Savvi Formalwear? Contribute to the Community!