Savvi Formalwear

Relevance Date Difficulty

Tuxedo Consultant Interview

Tuxedo Consultant
Lithonia, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Savvi Formalwear in January 2012.

Interview Details – I called first to see if they were accepting applications, they said yes, & encouraged me to come in to fill out an application. The next day I went to drop off my resume & fill out an application. Without knowing, I was given an interview on the spot.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. At least I didn't. Could of been my fault.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Tuxedo Consultant Interview

Tuxedo Consultant
Lawrence, KS

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Savvi Formalwear in January 2010.

Interview Details – As soon as I saw the job posting I applied and dropped of my application. I was met by the store manager who was ready to interview me on the spot. The store manager seemed very interested after the interview she was very friendly and kind. She called me later on that next week to ask me to come in for another interview with the VP. I met with the VP the next day, it was very similar to the interview with the store manager. From there I was offered the job, the main reason for the second interview I found out later was just so the VP can meet me.

Interview Question – How were you able to go to school full time and work full time?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Dress nice!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Savvi Formalwear? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Savvi Formalwear Tuxedo Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Savvi Formalwear employees and interview candidates.