Savvis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Savvis in March 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewed with the VP. She was extremely cordial and had nice interpersonal skills. I interviewed for an internship just to get my foot in the door. The position, I'm guessing, was for those still in school. I graduated a semester before the interview so I guess that is why I have heard nothing with respect to the interview. The interview was brief, 40 mins, in which the usual questions were asked and then a powerpoint presentation followed. It is rather disappointing that when someone has a title that includes the word communication they do not respond to follow-up emails. I wrote two; one the day of thanking her for the interview and the other a month later. Still not one response and as a communications major I have to say that responding to emails is pretty basic. Without being able to communicate via email it makes me wonder what they mean by communication.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Savvis

Worked for Savvis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Savvis Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Savvis employees and interview candidates.