Savvis Internship Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Savvis in March 2011.

Interviewed with the VP. She was extremely cordial and had nice interpersonal skills. I interviewed for an internship just to get my foot in the door. The position, I'm guessing, was for those still in school. I graduated a semester before the interview so I guess that is why I have heard nothing with respect to the interview. The interview was brief, 40 mins, in which the usual questions were asked and then a powerpoint presentation followed. It is rather disappointing that when someone has a title that includes the word communication they do not respond to follow-up emails. I wrote two; one the day of thanking her for the interview and the other a month later. Still not one response and as a communications major I have to say that responding to emails is pretty basic. Without being able to communicate via email it makes me wonder what they mean by communication.