Saxo Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

Interviewed at Saxo Bank

Interview Details – there was no formal interview. I was introduced through a friend, I went to have coffee with the head of HR and I got a job offer in the next couple of days

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Saxo Bank in March 2014.

Interview Details – Round1 - Telephonic

What you know about saxo?
Introduce yourself?
Why Saxo?
Domain related questions?

Interview Question – Explain SWAPS   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Student Assistant
Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Saxo Bank in June 2013.

Interview Details – I entered as part of the student assistant hiring round, I was required to submit, a CV, personal statement and LinkedIn link.

Once I passed the first round I was required to do an online test, which followed with an interview (mainly on my personality) and then finally a small quantitative excel based test.

Interview Question – Where do I see the product going, and what would I change about the current set up?   Answer Question

Corporate Sales Interview

Corporate Sales
Warsaw (Poland)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Saxo Bank in February 2012.

Interview Details – I found this job via linkedin forum. I have written an email and wait for about 2 weeks for a reply. Than I was called by President of Saxo Bank Polska and ask for a personal interview. After one week I was asked for another meeting with CEE Head. Both interviews where quite friendly and where combination of personality and skills test. English language and good sales skills are highly appreciated.

Interview Question – don't you afraid to build completely new portfolio based on SME clients?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – hard as cap level was below my expectations

Very Easy Interview

Associate Interview

Associate
Copenhagen (Denmark)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Saxo Bank in June 2008.

Interview Details – no personality tests and no HR rubbish. actually no HR staff were involved in hiring me at all. The 1 on 1 interview was with the head of sales and the group interview was the head of sales, the team leader who would be my direct manager and one member staff to assess my language ability, since both managers did not speak that language. on the 1:1 interview the head of sales asked questions regarding my CV and my achievements and experience in previous jobs. he asked questions about what I am really after and why do I want to be in sales. I was honest and told him I just wanted a job and wanted to make money and with my qualifications and the things I do the best a sales job seem to suite me well. I was recommended by someone who worked there so I got a kick start. but I do believe that I would have got the job even without the inside contact.

Interview Question – Your CV shows good experience and positions better than what you are applying for. why do you want this job?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – there was no negotiation. the employer informed me on the first interview that there is a standard basic salary and handsome bonus scheme. which means that whatever I earned was up to me. I accepted this

Worked for Saxo Bank? Contribute to the Community!