Saxon Energy Services

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saxon Energy Services

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Saxon Energy Services in June 2012.

This was in the Oracle Apps (ERP) area.

Interview Questions
    • Can you explain the flow between Oracle Asset Tracking, Purchasing and Projects modules?   Answer Question

Drilling Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toowoomba (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Toowoomba (Australia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Saxon Energy Services in July 2013.

Question:

BOP system configuration.

Rig up and rig down procedure, regarding WO, (What is the first thing that must happen be for riging down.

Which HSE system is used for oil and gas.

How much precure can you apply to API drill string if stuck.

Interview Questions
    • How much pressure can you apply to API drill string if stuck.   Answer Question

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Saxon Energy Services in August 2010.

I was called a few weeks after I had emailed my resume in response to a job posting. The recruiter called me and wanted to do a telephone interview on the spot. I guess she was testing me on my knowledge of the company and what i thought about the job posting. I wasn't really prepared for it. At the end of the phone interview, which lasted about 15 minutes, she told me that she would call me back once she had finished all the phone interviews and let me know if I made it to the next round. 2 weeks later she called back and said that they wanted to bring me to the office for an interview with her and the hiring manager. At the interview, the recruiter asked me HR and personality type questions, and the hiring manager asked me technical questions relating to the job. It lasted about an hour. In the end I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • What was the first job you ever held? What did you learn in that job that you still use today?   Answer Question