Verizon Wireless
3.3 of 5 2,270 reviews
www.verizonwireless.com Basking Ridge, NJ 5000+ Employees

Verizon Wireless Retail Leadership Development Program Interview Question

I interviewed in Phoenix, AZ and was asked:
"Say you're a Supervisor. How would you handle an employee who is not performing up to expectations? Perhaps they've been fine in the past but the past 3 days or so you've noticed a difference."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Retail Leadership Development Program Interview Review - one of 708 Verizon Wireless Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Go up to the employee, mentioned that I know he's always been a good employee and ask if something going on in his life right now that's spilling into work. Is it something that I can help with by giving him support or time off? Suggested if he's completed all of his tasks, it would be beneficial for him and the company to go help out his co-workers who still have a lot left to do.
- Interview Candidate on Jun 15, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Verizon Wireless – Why Work for Us?

Verizon Wireless is....YOU. Our customers. Our suppliers. The communities we serve. Our employees. We are a company that is truly a reflection of the world around us: diverse, high-energy, inquisitive, moving forward… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verizon Wireless interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Verizon Wireless employees and interview candidates.