Sbarro Interview Questions & Reviews

20 interviews

Hospitality Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied in person and was called a few hours later to come in for an interview the following evening. This company was the third interview I had ever had, so I was a bit nervous. I interviewed with the general manager and the process was extremely strange. He didn't really ask me anything of value -- other than what I go to school for and what my career plans were. Other than that, all he did was talk about himself and what the position requires. I was offered a job on the spot and was taken into the store to do my background check and fill out new-hire paperwork. I was really iffy about the job and the professionalism of the management, but I took it anyways because I was a desperate first-year, broke college student. I started that weekend.

Interview Questions
    I asked for $8.00/hr on my application, but the manager told me he would pay $8.50.

General Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Sbarro.

Interviewed with another General Manager and the Director of Operations. Both were very laid back and made the process easy. Each interview last about an hour and both were looking for individuals that had experience and wanted to work in team environments.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer? What was the situation? How did you handle it? and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sbarro in October 2013.

Was recruited, so knew I had the job, so for me the questions were rather easy

My offer was firm

Payroll Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Sbarro.

Very easy, informal

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chesapeake, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Sbarro in July 2013.

the interview was well set up. the Director of Operations was organized and ready for me. He had plenty of info about the company but didn't tell me that it was going to be short term that the company was filling bankruptcy months later. He told me that he would train me to where i would be able to step into his job if need be. I worked four different stores to help the company. Leaving my home to work in different cities being there was a shortage of managers just to helpout.

Interview Questions
    • there was nothing difficult about the job i was ready and eager to take it on just was no given all the information on the company.   Answer Question
    my salary was negotiated and i was satisfied at the time.

Director of Operations Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Sbarro in September 2013.

First interview was with the VP of operations, second with the company recruiter. Third and final interview was with the COO.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Cloud, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Cloud, MN

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Sbarro in May 2012.

Fill out some paperwork and they will call you back for an interview. The most important thing during their interview process is to act happy and excited to work. That is what they look for most.

At the Sbarro

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cerritos, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cerritos, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Sbarro.

I applied in oerson and hired on the spot

Would u be willing to work 30 hrs a week

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Morgantown, WV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Sbarro in February 2013.

I went to talk to a friend I had that was the assistant manager there. The general manager saw me and asked if i wanted the job. He then got me a uniform and application to fill out.

none

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Orange Park, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orange Park, FL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sbarro in September 2012.

The manager explained to me about the job and that it was seasonal. He said I would just be handing out samples in the mall. He told me I'd be making $8/hour and then he asked me the typical questions in an interview. It was a few months ago so I don't remember them exactly. After the interview he said he would call me by the next evening if I got the job. I didn't get the call.

Interview Questions

Worked for Sbarro? Contribute to the Community!