Scalability Experts

Scalability Experts Interview Questions

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Scalability Experts.

multiple phone interviews with onsite visit and presentation which is required.

Interview Questions
    • most are around SQL internals and database implementation type. BI can get enough tougher covering kimbal vs inmon and multi-dimensional cubes, ETL metholodgies   Answer Question
    great, i got what i asked. essentially if you do well technically the company will offer you good pay, if the technical rounds are not as good, they can consider based on your potential.

Sales Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Scalability Experts in February 2011.

smooth

Senior Sales Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Scalability Experts in January 2011.

Great, very smooth

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Scalability Experts in December 2010.

Do not wish to comment on the interview process - it was very typical. 1 phone screen, 2 in person interviews.

I did not negotiate.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Scalability Experts in March 2010.

Several Phone Interviews with each consultant asking similar questions. The follow up was several 1-on-1 interviews at the company HQs in Texas. Their HQs is located in an industrial complex. They provided me with all the water I could drink.

Interview Questions

The offer was for a contract to hire with a contract period of 90 days based on a monthly rate of $7500 as a 1099 contractor. I think this equates to about $43/hr as a 1099 contractor which equates to more like $40 / hr as a W-2 contractor (less if you work more than 40 hours a week). I have done several contract jobs in the past as 1099, but never for less that $60 / hr. They would not budge on their offer. Ultimately, the senior consultant for the company questioned my integrity and I knew I could never work for this company as long as he was the senior consultant.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in India, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Scalability Experts in January 2009.

Smooth most of the way

smooth

Architect Interview

tough technical phone screen, easy onsite interview. must do a presentation when onsite.

Interview Questions
    • mostly are technical type. be prepared and do your reading prior   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview