Scalability Experts

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Scalability Experts in February 2011.

Interview Details – great overall

Interview Question – technical in nature   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Architect Interview

Architect
India, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Scalability Experts in January 2009.

Interview Details – Smooth most of the way

Interview Question – face to face interview and technical phone interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – smooth

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Senior Sales Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Scalability Experts in January 2011.

Interview Details – Great, very smooth

Interview Question – Role playing   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – great

Sales Manager Interview

Sales Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Scalability Experts in February 2011.

Interview Details – great

Interview Question – presentation   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – smooth

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
Coppell, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Scalability Experts in December 2010.

Interview Details – Do not wish to comment on the interview process - it was very typical. 1 phone screen, 2 in person interviews.

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Coppell, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Scalability Experts.

Interview Details – multiple phone interviews with onsite visit and presentation which is required.

Interview Question – most are around SQL internals and database implementation type. BI can get enough tougher covering kimbal vs inmon and multi-dimensional cubes, ETL metholodgies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – great, i got what i asked. essentially if you do well technically the company will offer you good pay, if the technical rounds are not as good, they can consider based on your potential.

Architect Interview

Architect

Interview Details – tough technical phone screen, easy onsite interview. must do a presentation when onsite.

Interview Question – mostly are technical type. be prepared and do your reading prior   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – great

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Coppell, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Scalability Experts in March 2010.

Interview Details – Several Phone Interviews with each consultant asking similar questions. The follow up was several 1-on-1 interviews at the company HQs in Texas. Their HQs is located in an industrial complex. They provided me with all the water I could drink.

Interview Question – Name the 10 biggest mistakes a DBA makes?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The offer was for a contract to hire with a contract period of 90 days based on a monthly rate of $7500 as a 1099 contractor. I think this equates to about $43/hr as a 1099 contractor which equates to more like $40 / hr as a W-2 contractor (less if you work more than 40 hours a week). I have done several contract jobs in the past as 1099, but never for less that $60 / hr. They would not budge on their offer. Ultimately, the senior consultant for the company questioned my integrity and I knew I could never work for this company as long as he was the senior consultant.

Interviewed at Scalability Experts

Interview Details – 3 round of interview... the last one with US office

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scalability Experts? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scalability Experts interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Scalability Experts employees and interview candidates.