Scalable Network Technologies

Scalable Network Technologies Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scalable Network Technologies

Software Engineer I Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Scalable Network Technologies.

Applied through Dice.com, get 2 phone interviews, 30 mins each. Phone interview progress takes 2 weeks. Wait for about 1 month, sent a lot of emails, no response. After 1 month, recruiter said they would like to ask me travel to LA for an onsite interview. Then wait for another 1 month, no interview schedule, no feedback, no response, no email reply.

Interview Questions
    • Easy phone interview. Nothing difficult. Interviewers are very kind.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Scalable Network Technologies in May 2012.

Given a "home quiz", then a phone interview. Phone interview consisted primarily of technical (basic technical) questions. Followed with a face-to-face interview, that involved a skills test and then two one hour panel interviews. I was then taken to lunch and some non-business related questions were asked.

Interview Questions
    • The request was made (in the phone interview) to describe a search algorithm on a binary tree.   View Answer
    Not really able to negotiate anything. Take it or leave it.

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Scalable Network Technologies in November 2011.

Received a call from the recruiting head hunter.
    Received a coding quiz via email.
    Completed the quiz.
    Received a phone interview next day and discussed coding + general coding knowledge.
    Went to company in Los Angeles.
    First I had to complete a written coding test, then I went through 2 panel interviews.
    Overall, the people that interviewed me tested my knowledge and challenged my problem-solving skills.
    Through the interview process, I learned some modern coding techniques + refreshed my coding knowledge.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation available at the time for new employee.