Scalable Network Technologies

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer I Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Scalable Network Technologies.

Interview Details – Applied through Dice.com, get 2 phone interviews, 30 mins each. Phone interview progress takes 2 weeks. Wait for about 1 month, sent a lot of emails, no response. After 1 month, recruiter said they would like to ask me travel to LA for an onsite interview. Then wait for another 1 month, no interview schedule, no feedback, no response, no email reply.

Interview Question – Easy phone interview. Nothing difficult. Interviewers are very kind.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Scalable Network Technologies in May 2012.

Interview Details – Given a "home quiz", then a phone interview. Phone interview consisted primarily of technical (basic technical) questions. Followed with a face-to-face interview, that involved a skills test and then two one hour panel interviews. I was then taken to lunch and some non-business related questions were asked.

Interview Question – The request was made (in the phone interview) to describe a search algorithm on a binary tree.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not really able to negotiate anything. Take it or leave it.

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Scalable Network Technologies in November 2011.

Interview Details – Received a call from the recruiting head hunter.
Received a coding quiz via email.
Completed the quiz.
Received a phone interview next day and discussed coding + general coding knowledge.
Went to company in Los Angeles.
First I had to complete a written coding test, then I went through 2 panel interviews.
Overall, the people that interviewed me tested my knowledge and challenged my problem-solving skills.
Through the interview process, I learned some modern coding techniques + refreshed my coding knowledge.

Interview Question – Why would you need a virtual destructor?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation available at the time for new employee.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scalable Network Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scalable Network Technologies interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Scalable Network Technologies employees and interview candidates.