Scantron Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015
Updated Apr 10, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Scantron

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Scantron.

Interview

It was painfully long with a promise of an offer letter for several weeks prior to it's arrival.
    The interviewer was thorough and pleasant and did not try many "gotcha questions". They did a phone screen from an outside company, then a phone screen from the hiring manager. An in person with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• WHy I thought I was the best candidate   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Scantron (Eagan, MN) in September 2011.

Interview

Got a phone interview with the QA Manager. He asked few question and got back to my recruiter saying that I am hired. It was a contract position. But after couple of days they changed their mind and made the position "Full-Time" and hired somebody else through an internal referral from one of their employee.

Interview Questions

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Scantron (Chennai (India)).

Interview

good and tough