Scantron

Relevance Date Difficulty

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Quality Assurance Analyst
Eagan, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Scantron in September 2011.

Interview Details – Got a phone interview with the QA Manager. He asked few question and got back to my recruiter saying that I am hired. It was a contract position. But after couple of days they changed their mind and made the position "Full-Time" and hired somebody else through an internal referral from one of their employee.

Interview Question – Just few technical questions from the resume   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Scantron.

Interview Details – good and tough

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Scantron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Scantron interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Scantron employees and interview candidates.