Scentsy Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.1

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Scentsy (Meridian, ID) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied on line, had a phone interview, got a in house interview with Hiring manager and HR rep, Was a very nice new building, very friendly, relaxed interview, was for current employees as well as outside candidates, I think i was at a disadvantage because I did not have sales exp ( even though it was a supervisor job ) It was a basic interview, not behavioral,

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales exp, have you ever held a Scentsy party, have you ever fired anyone, Why do you want to work for Scensy   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Scentsy (Meridian, ID).

Interview

My high school had its annual intern fair for its juniors in the computer networking, media arts, programming, and pre-engineering pathways. I was a junior in the computer networking pathway that year and attended the job fair. Three people from Scentsy showed up and "interviewed" us on the spot. A couple of days later, I received a phone call for an interview at their headquarters. The interview was great and smooth and I wounded up getting the job.

Software Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scentsy in May 2012.

Interview

I applied by dropping my resume off in person. I interviewed about a week later and got the job in about another week. The interview was a panel discussion with an HR representative, who asked qualitative questions, and a software developer, who asked some very basic technical questions. An ideal internship for those without a lot of experience.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Scentsy (Meridian, ID) in April 2012.

Interview

Applied with resume online. They prefer communication by phone. Had to come in twice as they accidentally deleted my computer skills test results. They seemed disorganized. Called to tell me I was no longer a candidate, and I said: I think it's better this way.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a representative with concerns about the policy?   Answer Question
    • Role-play if package arrived in damaged condition.   Answer Question

Basis Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scentsy (Meridian, ID) in September 2011.

Interview

Recruiter contact based on online career website search. A phone interview was done by the in house recruiter, then another phone interview was scheduled with the IT staff. For others applying to this company - prepare questions as to the exact expectations and responsibilities expected by their staff.

Interview Questions

The company is very focused on "culture" with little focus on "substance". Their staff was very light on skillset - a huge red flag. There is a distinct possibility that this company will not survive long in a global market with this approach.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Scentsy (Seattle, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

Scentsy interviewed me with three of their representatives present, one of them being the technical guy. He had me draw on the white board different pieces of code that I came up with to solve a problem, as well as write some SQL server statements which I believe was a join problem. They came to our school to interview potential employees, but to my knowledge did not give any offers.

Interview Questions

• How would seperate a large table into two tables to make them more cohesive?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Scentsy (Fremont, NH) in May 2011.

Interview

Signed up online after speaking with another consultant

Negotiation

not applicable

Finance - Non Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Scentsy (Meridian, ID) in February 2010.

Interview

You really have to know someone to get an interview or job with this company. I lucked out because I was so perfectly qualified for the unique position I was applying for. The interview was smooth and easy - with the recruiter and future supervisor. I was prepared and sold myself. I heard later that they felt like they sat there with the mouths open not knowing what to say because I covered everything they wanted to ask with my intro/sales pitch.

Interview Questions

• none really; they try to make the process very comfortable for the interviewee so they will open up and show their real self   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary offer was very fair; I did negotiate an increase at the 90 day mark.

Interview

There is no interview for direct sales. You decide if this is good for you and if you want to invest in the start up kit.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be in direct sales   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation