Schaeffler Group

Schaeffler Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

Assembly Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schaeffler Group.

Dont be fooled by the professionalism

E-Business Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schaeffler Group.

Interview face to face on campus. First met with HR for a short interview, then hiring manager for about a 1 hr interview and then met with a member of the team for an overview of the position. It was average in difficulty and was very informative and straight forward.

No Negotiations

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Schaeffler Group in June 2011.

Quick interview with standard questions being asked by one HR rep and one Production Supervisor Rep.

Interview Questions
    • All standard questions. Most difficult was "what is your weakness"   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Schaeffler Group in June 2010.

The interview process was very standard. I had 2 interviews, one with the hiring manager and then a second with an HR recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • If I walked out to your car what would I find?   View Answer
    Offer was provided in a letter mailed to my home. To negotiate the salary I had to call in rather than a face to face meeting. The offer was fair but I did want to increase my starting salary. I was able to but not offering in person makes it more difficult.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schaeffler Group in February 2009.

The interview took place in a meeting room with 2 or 3 managers and one HR manager. I was asked the usual questions, my strengths and weaknesses, nothing really surprising. I had time and was not pushed into a certain direction with my answers. At times, it was a little unclear to me who is having the lead in the conversation.
    They value language knowledge of German since it is a German-owned company, so my bilingual experience came in as an asset.
    I believe I did not get an offer due to my salary expectation.

Interview Questions
    • What is your greatest strength, and what is one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Lean Management Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Momo (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Momo (Italy)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schaeffler Group.

I had basic interviews with the HR department, with a usual questions about the professional skills and experience I had. Also, there were questions about the soft skills acquired during previous experiences, as well as questions about the personality. In the later stage, I had interviews with the Engineers and General Manager, that were interested mainly in my previous work experience and wanted to understand which benefits I could add to the company. Overall experience: very positive!

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate as the presented conditions were more than the average in Italy. Company truly cares about the people and offers good packages.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Schaeffler Group in July 2014.

Greeting-Self Introduction-Explaining about this position-Match your past experience with this position-Explain some models of business analyst-Mock real cases-Online Intelligence and personality test incl. English, Maths, Logic and 200 questions about what you will do in real working environment

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hosūr, Tamil Nadu (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hosūr, Tamil Nadu (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schaeffler Group in December 2012.

on campus selection- written was followed by group disscussion or group activity (about 9-10 people were there in one group out of which they selected 2-3 ppl on an average for PI). PI was tech as well as HR.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing is difficult if you know how to manipulate, just be confident when you speak   View Answer
    NA

Purchasing Interview

One interview, very professional and accurate, with both general and technical quesntions

No negotiation

Purchasing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braşov (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Braşov (Romania)

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Schaeffler Group in June 2008.

You just need to send a resume , and if you have the necessary qualifications , they will get in contact with you as soon as they have a vacancy. The HR department is close to the employees and very professional. They keep in touch with you and they are close to you among the recruiting process.

Interview Questions
    • They need to know that you will stick with the company , they need long term employment, which this can be a very good thing for both sides. They want you to give 100% , do the best of what you can do. Aftewards the satisfaction of your wok will be one of the greatest thing,   Answer Question