Schaeffler Group Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.9

Assembly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schaeffler Group.

Interview

Dont be fooled by the professionalism

E-Business Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schaeffler Group.

Interview

Interview face to face on campus. First met with HR for a short interview, then hiring manager for about a 1 hr interview and then met with a member of the team for an overview of the position. It was average in difficulty and was very informative and straight forward.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Schaeffler Group (Fort Mill, SC) in June 2013.

Interview

They flew me on-site, they showed around campus and their different factories. I was interviewed by 2 plant managers and one hr director, followed by a lunch interview with two hr managers. overall a positive experience

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Joplin, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Schaeffler Group (Joplin, MO) in June 2011.

Interview

Quick interview with standard questions being asked by one HR rep and one Production Supervisor Rep.

Interview Questions

• All standard questions. Most difficult was "what is your weakness"   Answer Question

Machine Set Up Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schaeffler Group (Fort Mill, SC) in July 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 people at one time. They asked about previous experience and that was all. Never bothered to think I was interviewing them also and my not want the position. Never asked if I had any questions. When I did get the chance to ask questions, I was lied to. Over time was mandatory NOT voluntary and not much of a possibility for advancement. Thay assumed I would accept any position and "hired" me for another lower paying position after I had agreed to the original position I interviewed for and had given my pervious employer notice. So I had no choice but to accept at that time.

You have to take a work keys test, which includes some math and observation skills.

Interview Questions

• What kind of press I worked on.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Schaeffler Group (Fort Mill, SC) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was very standard. I had 2 interviews, one with the hiring manager and then a second with an HR recruiter.

Interview Questions

• If I walked out to your car what would I find?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was provided in a letter mailed to my home. To negotiate the salary I had to call in rather than a face to face meeting. The offer was fair but I did want to increase my starting salary. I was able to but not offering in person makes it more difficult.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Schaeffler Group (Fort Mill, SC) in February 2009.

Interview

The interview took place in a meeting room with 2 or 3 managers and one HR manager. I was asked the usual questions, my strengths and weaknesses, nothing really surprising. I had time and was not pushed into a certain direction with my answers. At times, it was a little unclear to me who is having the lead in the conversation.
    They value language knowledge of German since it is a German-owned company, so my bilingual experience came in as an asset.
    I believe I did not get an offer due to my salary expectation.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength, and what is one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Lean Management Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Momo (Italy)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schaeffler Group (Momo (Italy)).

Interview

I had basic interviews with the HR department, with a usual questions about the professional skills and experience I had. Also, there were questions about the soft skills acquired during previous experiences, as well as questions about the personality. In the later stage, I had interviews with the Engineers and General Manager, that were interested mainly in my previous work experience and wanted to understand which benefits I could add to the company. Overall experience: very positive!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as the presented conditions were more than the average in Italy. Company truly cares about the people and offers good packages.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Schaeffler Group in July 2014.

Interview

Greeting-Self Introduction-Explaining about this position-Match your past experience with this position-Explain some models of business analyst-Mock real cases-Online Intelligence and personality test incl. English, Maths, Logic and 200 questions about what you will do in real working environment

Gte Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Schaeffler Group (Calcutta (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

you can only apply if some one known of yours is already working or have worked there. one has to mention the reference for security purpose. other than this no other process is involved. company bus is not for interns but they can facilitate the lunch facility

Interview Questions

• Accepted Offer
      Application
      I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Bharat Electronics (Ghaziabad (India)).

Answer Question