Schematic

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Multimedia Developer Interview

Senior Multimedia Developer
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schematic in July 2008.

Interview Details – Telephone and in person interview

Interview Question – Can you handle working for an agency   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't one

Software Architect Interview

Software Architect
New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schematic in October 2008.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen, followed by an onsite interview. It was very straight forward.

Interview Question – Reviewed work history and resume.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You should only accept offers in writing with minimum stay on periods.

Very Easy Interview

Business Development Interview

Business Development
Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Schematic in August 2008.

Interview Details – I was currently an employee in the company, and requested to look into other areas of the company which I would be interested in researching. I saw interest in business development, and client services interesting, and inquired about possibilities within that area.

Interview Question – Why?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – The offer was declined because I would have to drop my pay and work for free. I was not allowed to work in both areas at once.

Worked for Schematic? Contribute to the Community!