Schindler Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

Human Resources Role Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Schindler.

Interview

Made you wait 2hrs after arriving on time Told us that the interviewing manager is not available today when she was supposed to be there. So why didn't they say so earlier instead of making me coming all way. The recruitment officer wanted to scare me by telling me she works overtime all the time but it's really a bunch of nonsense. Interview didn't ask proper questions. Just a few loose questions and it ended. The whole experience was very unprofessional

Senior Financial Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ebikon (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schindler (Ebikon (Switzerland)) in July 2014.

Interview

1. Application on Schindler website 2. Interview invitation within 2 weeks 3. First interview with HR 4. First interview with Line Manager 5. Second interview with HR (included a behavioural case study and discussion) 4. Second interview with Line Manager (technical case study and discussion) 5. Q/A with Team Member 6. Offer Whole process took 4 weeks. Professional, friendly but quite challenging recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Detailed technical questions. However, it was not expected to know the right answer but to show a structured approach to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schindler (Pune (India)) in June 2013.

Interview

First profile match check and interest to join Schindler was through Telephonic interview by talent acquisition team. Then Personal interview with VP for and hour. Then behaviour/values evaluation with HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Technical evaluation, leadership skills, reason for joining Schindler   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Locarno (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schindler (Locarno (Switzerland)) in January 2009.

Interview

I was asked a few questions about my experience in the field. Mostly they wanted to know which classes I had taken in school and what I thought my area of expertise was.