Schlumberger Field Engineer Internship Interview Questions

3.3

Field Engineer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Schlumberger notified me of interview selection by email after a campus career fair. I was able to choose from a range of time slots because of the on-campus recruiting/interview event. The interview went well because he/she asked basic questions about my resume, behavior, school, and lifestyle. For example: Why did you pick your engineering Major? Is it hard being far from home? What are some skills that make you qualified for this position? I see on your resume you have this... Why does this relate to the position?

Interview Questions

• What is your best Macgyver moment? In other words, tell me about a time you thought and acted creatively to improve upon a situation.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Field Engineer Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Met the recruiter at a career fair. Interviewing process was extremely straight forward and quick.

Internship Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in November 2011.

Interview

I was accepted for a first round interview. The interview was more behavior based, rather than technical. I had a follow up online questionnaire with Birkman Method. This analysed what kind of personality and work environment suited me best. I was then offered the internship in the Pathfinder segment. The internship was a great experience in that I learned more about what it was like to work in the industry and as a field engineer.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was what are five ways you can tell that a fridge light is on while the door is shut.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.