Schlumberger

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

HSE Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Schlumberger in March 2012.

One phone interview, about 45 minutes. In-person interview very organized and proffessional. Presentation was about projection more than content. Reimbursement for travel expenses offered. Take time for introspection; they seem to care about who you are as a person not just a potential employee. There were two separate panel interviews, each with 3 different employees. Plant tour was great experience. Ask questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

HSE Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schlumberger in September 2012.

I was working as a temp receptionist when this position opened up. Because I had background in HSE they took me right away and moved me to that position. No formal interview process was required. I don't think this is normal for them and I think it was an exception as they needed me right away.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, they offered me a decent wage based on my experiences.