Schlumberger HSE Specialist Interview Questions

1.5

HSE Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrence, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Schlumberger (Lawrence, KS) in March 2012.

Interview

One phone interview, about 45 minutes. In-person interview very organized and proffessional. Presentation was about projection more than content. Reimbursement for travel expenses offered. Take time for introspection; they seem to care about who you are as a person not just a potential employee. There were two separate panel interviews, each with 3 different employees. Plant tour was great experience. Ask questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

HSE Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Deer, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schlumberger (Red Deer, AB (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

I was working as a temp receptionist when this position opened up. Because I had background in HSE they took me right away and moved me to that position. No formal interview process was required. I don't think this is normal for them and I think it was an exception as they needed me right away.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, they offered me a decent wage based on my experiences.