Schlumberger Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2015
Updated Mar 2, 2015

3.2

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schlumberger.

I went to my school's career fair in the fall. I talked to the recruiter and got an email to interview the next day on campus later that day. I figured out in Jan. that I was accepted for a summer internship.

Interview Questions
  • When was the hardest time you had to say "no" to someone?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Schlumberger.

First an on campus interview will be conducted, and then if you perform well, you will be flown out to Shreveport, Louisiana or Midland, Texas for a 3 day on site interview. After this, you will be notified within two weeks of the outcome of your application.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Schlumberger.

Schlumberger came to our campus career fair, selected candidates for an interview were then notified via campus recruiting website, interview was with one recruiter, asked questions about company (so do your research), I would categorize this interview as a "stress interview"

Interview Questions
    • If someone with a 3.9 GPA can not pass training, how will you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I went to the job fair in my university, and during the job fair, I talked with one of the people in the company. The guy went through my resume very quick, and during this process, he asked me questions.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schlumberger in October 2014.

On campus interview, half technical questions and half behavioral. I believe it was just 1 round, but am not sure as I did not get an offer. Overall friendly, but the interviewer did seem judgmental when I could not answer a technical question. Make sure you know basic technical skills and graphs.

Intern Interview

I got the interview from Campus Career Fair. We had a talk for about 30 minutes. Mainly on behavioral questions. Then I waited for 2 months until they told me there was no opening for the Intern.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Schlumberger.

it was an on campus interview. The company have very good recruiters. The are interesting people, nice people.
    Regarding hiring process, just give the recruiters your resume and you are good to go. Chatted with the recruiters at the events.

Intern Interview

The interviews were pretty relaxed I met with 4 people from the department I would be working for and they just had conversations with me. No set standard HR questions. They asked me about some lab equipment and we talked about safety concerns in the lab.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was done by me but that doesn't mean you can't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schlumberger.

Cover Letter, phone interview, office visit. All in all took about a couple of months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Schlumberger in April 2014.

Took about 2 weeks to here from. then got invited to do an interview in Houston at the headquorters building. it then took two more weeks after that to get hired. I was told my location about three weeks before i had to go. they payed for housing and travel both during the interviews as well as when i was actually working their.

Interview Questions
    • What typs of lean manufacturing experience do you have.   Answer Question
    None