Schlumberger Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2014

3.2

41 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Schlumberger.

it was an on campus interview. The company have very good recruiters. The are interesting people, nice people.
Regarding hiring process, just give the recruiters your resume and you are good to go. Chatted with the recruiters at the events.

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Intern Interview

The interviews were pretty relaxed I met with 4 people from the department I would be working for and they just had conversations with me. No set standard HR questions. They asked me about some lab equipment and we talked about safety concerns in the lab.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation was done by me but that doesn't mean you can't.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schlumberger.

Cover Letter, phone interview, office visit. All in all took about a couple of months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schlumberger in April 2014.

Took about 2 weeks to here from. then got invited to do an interview in Houston at the headquorters building. it then took two more weeks after that to get hired. I was told my location about three weeks before i had to go. they payed for housing and travel both during the interviews as well as when i was actually working their.

Interview Questions
    • What typs of lean manufacturing experience do you have.   Answer Question
    None

Intern Interview

Went to career fair and attended interview session. Had basic behavioral interview. Still waiting on response.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schlumberger.

On campus interview, no tough questions.

simple , easy questions , nothing unexpected , technical and behaviioral

Intern Interview

one phone interview. reference from friends helps.

Interview Questions
    • i didn't have quite hard questions. they let you go through the resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Schlumberger in May 2013.

1. submitted resume to the recruiter at the campus career fair.
    2. be invited to the first round interview, which was interviewed in a group with 8 candidates. only one task: use a keyword to introduce your self.
    3. Second round, used 10 mins to introduce yourself, why you choose Schlumberger and what's your pros & cons.

Interview Questions
    just internship, no negotiation...

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schlumberger in April 2013.

Applied through school's career fair, took them about 1 week until they told me I had an interview. First interview was behavioral and was not given any interviews after that. Was declined about 2 months after the interview. Interview was for the most part straightforward, but a lot of questions were asked in a very short time.

Interview Questions
    • "Describe a time when you were a part of a group and disagreed with the group, but kept quiet for the greater good of the group."   Answer Question

Worked for Schlumberger? Contribute to the Community!