Schlumberger

Average Difficulty
38 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schlumberger in April 2014.

Interview Details – Took about 2 weeks to here from. then got invited to do an interview in Houston at the headquorters building. it then took two more weeks after that to get hired. I was told my location about three weeks before i had to go. they payed for housing and travel both during the interviews as well as when i was actually working their.

Interview Question – What typs of lean manufacturing experience do you have.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Interviewed at Schlumberger

Interview Details – The interviews were pretty relaxed I met with 4 people from the department I would be working for and they just had conversations with me. No set standard HR questions. They asked me about some lab equipment and we talked about safety concerns in the lab.

Interview Question – What was the last thing you built?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation was done by me but that doesn't mean you can't.

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview Details – Cover Letter, phone interview, office visit. All in all took about a couple of months.

Interview Question – They were all standard questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at Schlumberger

Interview Details – Went to career fair and attended interview session. Had basic behavioral interview. Still waiting on response.

Interview Question – What are your strength/weaknesses?   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Schlumberger in February 2013.

Interview Details – Got an interview call through university career fair. Interview lasted one day, mostly about past experience and projects.

Interview Question – Difference between stack and heap and reverse a string in place.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – did not negotiate

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview Details – On campus interview, no tough questions.

Interview Question – Mainly behavioral questions and also focus on resume.   Answer Question

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schlumberger in March 2013.

Interview Details – on campus behavioral interview

Interview Question – Why did you choose your major   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Schlumberger in April 2012.

Interview Details – Integrity is key to your candidacy in the interview. Do take the time to not only review the company's history, but also the current state of the industry. By understanding both elements, you should be able to differentiate yourself from the pack.

Interview Question – What steps will you take to reach your team's sales target?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Schlumberger

Interview Details – simple , easy questions , nothing unexpected , technical and behaviioral

Interviewed at Schlumberger

Interview Details – one phone interview. reference from friends helps.

Interview Question – i didn't have quite hard questions. they let you go through the resume.   Answer Question

Worked for Schlumberger? Contribute to the Community!