Schlumberger

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Little Midland, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schlumberger in April 2014.

Interview Details – Very organized recruiting process. Good information during the Pre-interview information session. All out information session and team building activities in the second interview. They put everything out there so you can easily decide if that work and lifestyle is for you.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work for 28 hours straight?   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Schlumberger in February 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed for a fulltime position. Most of it was going through my resume. Only on real technical question dealing with how to use Flip-Flops to divide down a clock. We pretty well, don't know why I didn't get a call back.

Interview Question – How would you use D Flip Flops to divide a XX kHz frequency clock signal in half?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Schlumberger

Interview Details – Met at career fair
Went to info session - stressed how the job is demanding
Interviewed on campus
Interview consisted mainly of why schlumberger type questions with some "think outside the box" questions
Interviewer was nice though, pretty friendly and conversational
Probably would have got more strenuous if I passed the first round interview

Interview Question – Why Schlumberger?   Answer Question

Internship

The process took a day - interviewed at Schlumberger in October 2010.

Interview Details – Recruited on college campus. Night before presentation which was very interactive. Would help to research the company (and oil) a bit because recruiters like to ask audience questions.
Interviewed the next day. Purely behavioral, pretty standard questions, nothing unexpected. Haven't heard back yet and it's been a month and a half, so probably did not get further along in the process.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you worked in a group and a conflict arose.   Answer Question

Worked for Schlumberger? Contribute to the Community!