Schlumberger

2.3

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Midland, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Midland, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Schlumberger in April 2014.

Very organized recruiting process. Good information during the Pre-interview information session. All out information session and team building activities in the second interview. They put everything out there so you can easily decide if that work and lifestyle is for you.

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schlumberger in February 2012.

I interviewed for a fulltime position. Most of it was going through my resume. Only on real technical question dealing with how to use Flip-Flops to divide down a clock. We pretty well, don't know why I didn't get a call back.

Interview Questions
    • How would you use D Flip Flops to divide a XX kHz frequency clock signal in half?   Answer Question

Met at career fair
    Went to info session - stressed how the job is demanding
    Interviewed on campus
    Interview consisted mainly of why schlumberger type questions with some "think outside the box" questions
    Interviewer was nice though, pretty friendly and conversational
    Probably would have got more strenuous if I passed the first round interview

Internship Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Schlumberger in October 2010.

Recruited on college campus. Night before presentation which was very interactive. Would help to research the company (and oil) a bit because recruiters like to ask audience questions.
    Interviewed the next day. Purely behavioral, pretty standard questions, nothing unexpected. Haven't heard back yet and it's been a month and a half, so probably did not get further along in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you worked in a group and a conflict arose.   Answer Question