Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schlumberger
- Field Engineer (488)
- Intern (58)
- Field Specialist (43)
- Mechanical Engineer (36)
- REMS (33)
- Engineer (25)
- Software Engineer (18)
- Engineering (17)
- Field Engineer Trainee (16)
- Junior Field Engineer (15)
- Electronics Technician (14)
- Field Specialist Trainee (14)
- Manufacturing Engineer (11)
- Wireline Field Engineer (11)
- Geologist (10)
- Graduate Field Engineer (10)
- REMS Engineer (9)
- Reservoir Engineer (9)
- Geophysicist (9)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Procurement Specialist (7)
- Field Engineer Intern (6)
- REMS Intern (6)
- Maintenance Technician (5)
- Research Engineer (5)
- Sourcing Specialist (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Management Accountant (4)
- Petroleum Engineer (4)
- Internship (4)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Little Midland, TX) in April 2014.
Very organized recruiting process. Good information during the Pre-interview information session. All out information session and team building activities in the second interview. They put everything out there so you can easily decide if that work and lifestyle is for you.
- Are you willing to work for 28 hours straight? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger
Internship InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Austin, TX) in February 2012.
I interviewed for a fulltime position. Most of it was going through my resume. Only on real technical question dealing with how to use Flip-Flops to divide down a clock. We pretty well, don't know why I didn't get a call back.
- How would you use D Flip Flops to divide a XX kHz frequency clock signal in half? Answer Question
Internship InterviewNo Offer
Met at career fair Went to info session - stressed how the job is demanding Interviewed on campus Interview consisted mainly of why schlumberger type questions with some "think outside the box" questions Interviewer was nice though, pretty friendly and conversational Probably would have got more strenuous if I passed the first round interview
- Why Schlumberger? Answer Question
Internship InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger in October 2010.
Recruited on college campus. Night before presentation which was very interactive. Would help to research the company (and oil) a bit because recruiters like to ask audience questions. Interviewed the next day. Purely behavioral, pretty standard questions, nothing unexpected. Haven't heard back yet and it's been a month and a half, so probably did not get further along in the process.
- Tell me about a time you worked in a group and a conflict arose. Answer Question