Schlumberger

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schlumberger in June 2014.

Interview Details – The process took around 2 months since they first called after seeing my Resume' in a job seeker website. I I had to go through a phone interview, an online test and 2 more in person interviews. They will for your experiences in previous jobs, education and they will consider your attitude, future orientation as well. The processing time was quite long but clear and they will tell you how long you have to wait for the next round if you successfully pass the previous one.

Interview Question – There was no difficult question, just normal interview one and some related to experiences and knowledge in the field you are applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a position require me to move to another country and they did ask for you to consider it carefully. I did many research about the company, the position, especially the country I am moving to. How are the people, culture, cost of living, average salary, etc. I did these research right after getting their phone call for the first round. My advice is just having a good preparation.

Procurement Specialist

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schlumberger in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was not too bad. They did ask me some technical questions relating to supply chain like about cost savings. Overall the process took about 60 days to hear back. I had to do a drug test which consisted of hair and urine, it was very intense.

Interview Question – Tell me the most important concept when looking at purchasing a product   View Answer

Procurement Specialist

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Schlumberger in May 2010.

Interview Details – there are some questions about previsous experience, qualification and other general questions.

Interview Question – what was the major challenge and actions taken to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Worked for Schlumberger? Contribute to the Community!