Schlumberger

Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Schlumberger in November 2013.

I applied through college or university.
We had to do 2 interviews , First interviewed on campus.
Then I was invited to the second interview, wich was at the same time as the Schlumberger Women and Technology confrence.
The process took 3 days
we had campuse tour and the experince was really awsome.
Was invited to the confrence wich was in Houston in November. Gave a 7 minute presentation on any technical project you previously worked on. Then spoke to 4 different managers on my resume. Wasn't technically difficult.

I sent them my other offer letters, they could not match the highest , but they gave me a highest salery they could for the position

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Procurement Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schlumberger in June 2014.

The process took around 2 months since they first called after seeing my Resume' in a job seeker website. I I had to go through a phone interview, an online test and 2 more in person interviews. They will for your experiences in previous jobs, education and they will consider your attitude, future orientation as well. The processing time was quite long but clear and they will tell you how long you have to wait for the next round if you successfully pass the previous one.

Interview Questions
    • There was no difficult question, just normal interview one and some related to experiences and knowledge in the field you are applying for.   Answer Question
    I was offered a position require me to move to another country and they did ask for you to consider it carefully. I did many research about the company, the position, especially the country I am moving to. How are the people, culture, cost of living, average salary, etc. I did these research right after getting their phone call for the first round. My advice is just having a good preparation.

Procurement Specialist Interview

The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schlumberger in January 2011.

The interview was not too bad. They did ask me some technical questions relating to supply chain like about cost savings. Overall the process took about 60 days to hear back. I had to do a drug test which consisted of hair and urine, it was very intense.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me the most important concept when looking at purchasing a product   View Answer

Procurement Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schlumberger in May 2010.

there are some questions about previsous experience, qualification and other general questions.

Interview Questions
    • what was the major challenge and actions taken to resolve the issue?   Answer Question