Schlumberger REMS Intern Interview Questions

REMS Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

An email was sent to ask if I want a phone interview. After two days, the phone interview lasted for 23 min, and asked basic behavior questions from recruiter. No specific research questions were asked. Then the recruiter double checked with me that I would be available from June to August. At the end, the recruiter talked about the benefits of internship, and the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Did you have a situation that your background could not help you to solve the problem? What did you do   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

REMS Intern Interview

Interview

On campus interview. Interview lasted about 25 minutes. Not very technical, mainly about my projects. I was doing research with a professor at that time. Co incidentally the interviewer knew the professor. That helped in a way. We were talking about my research for a while as well.

Interview Questions

• no technical questions, asked a few questions on my subjects.   Answer Question

REM Intern Interview

Interview

Applied in College's Career Fair

Interview Questions

• State the most difficult problem you have faced in your life and how you overcome it.   Answer Question

REMS Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing about your past job?   Answer Question

REMS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Schlumberger (Durham, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

Submitted my resume at a career fair. Was selected for the interview. Interview was conducted on-campus. Only 1 round.

REMS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

just some technical questions and brain teasers, some of them are not easy. Also some questions related to your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what is the solder material? Temperature control for reflow.   Answer Question

REMS Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schlumberger (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.

Interview

1 manager, 1 project lead and one hiring manager gave a panel interview.
    Questions are concentrated on your resume.
    So please prepare on the detail of all the projects/intern you have done.
    And the motivation to join OIL industry and the company is also questioned

Interview Questions

• Please describe the limit/disadvantage of your project/product and how can you fix it if you can do it again   1 Answer