Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schlumberger
- Field Engineer (453)
- Intern (48)
- Field Specialist (38)
- Mechanical Engineer (33)
- REMS (32)
- Engineer (26)
- Engineering (15)
- Software Engineer (14)
- Junior Field Engineer (14)
- Field Engineer Trainee (13)
- Field Specialist Trainee (13)
- Electronics Technician (11)
- Manufacturing Engineer (10)
- Geophysicist (9)
- Geologist (9)
- Graduate Field Engineer (9)
- REMS Engineer (9)
- Reservoir Engineer (8)
- Electrical Engineer (6)
- Wireline Field Engineer (6)
- Field Engineer Intern (6)
- REMS Intern (6)
- Research Engineer (5)
- Maintenance Technician (5)
- Internship (4)
- Petroleum Engineer (4)
- Research Scientist (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Procurement Specialist (4)
- Sourcing Specialist (4)
REMS Intern Interview
I applied online – interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in April 2014.
An email was sent to ask if I want a phone interview. After two days, the phone interview lasted for 23 min, and asked basic behavior questions from recruiter. No specific research questions were asked. Then the recruiter double checked with me that I would be available from June to August. At the end, the recruiter talked about the benefits of internship, and the entire time.
- Did you have a situation that your background could not help you to solve the problem? What did you do Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger
REMS Intern InterviewAccepted OfferAccepted Offer
On campus interview. Interview lasted about 25 minutes. Not very technical, mainly about my projects. I was doing research with a professor at that time. Co incidentally the interviewer knew the professor. That helped in a way. We were talking about my research for a while as well.
- no technical questions, asked a few questions on my subjects. Answer Question
REM Intern InterviewNo OfferNo Offer
REMS Intern InterviewNo OfferNo Offer
REMS Intern InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Schlumberger (Durham, NC) in October 2013.
Submitted my resume at a career fair. Was selected for the interview. Interview was conducted on-campus. Only 1 round.
REMS Intern InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in January 2012.
just some technical questions and brain teasers, some of them are not easy. Also some questions related to your resume.
- Tell me what is the solder material? Temperature control for reflow. Answer Question
REMS Intern InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a day – interviewed at Schlumberger (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2014.
1 manager, 1 project lead and one hiring manager gave a panel interview.
Questions are concentrated on your resume.
So please prepare on the detail of all the projects/intern you have done.
And the motivation to join OIL industry and the company is also questioned
- Please describe the limit/disadvantage of your project/product and how can you fix it if you can do it again 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review