Schlumberger REMS Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.8

REM Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Businsss professional on campus. Typical situation based questions and others about why are you interested in this position,. Never a personal response that was promised for 2 weeks later. interviewer was fairly nice. Speaking to employee at career fair definitely helped me get interview. They asked me to choose a specific route with in the engineering intern program and I was rather ambiguous with might have hurt me. Try to emphasize you are interested in staying with them for ththe long run.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

Attended school job fair then got on-campus interview.You have to apply online and attend an info session. It is a first-round interview. 20 minutes behavior, 10 minutes technical. Most questions are covered on glassdoor.

REMS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

after submitting resume at campus career fair, got an interview on campus. Easy resume-based questions. Notified of a second interview at Sugar Land an week after. have less than a week to prepare for the technical interview, which consists of a technical presentation and four 1-hour interviews by four engineers.

Interview Questions

• questions about GD&T, technical drawings of their products   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

I Applied through career fair. Then I got an email to set up an on-campus interview. The on-campus interview questions are resume based. Also something about team work. Then two weeks later, got the on site interview in Houston. There are about 30 candidates in the onsite interview event. The first day is to visit different locations in the Houston. The second day is first to present a project you have done. Then, four sessions of 20 min interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with conflict when you work in a team?   Answer Question

REMS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schlumberger in October 2014.

Interview

Mostly behavioral questions in first round. Awaiting results.. Prepare for questions like - project implementation, one instance where you lead the team? about how you solved unexpected problems in your projects? what did you do when one of the team members didn't work as needed? Why Schlumberger? about work experience(if you had experience)

REMS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Meet folks from SLB in school career fair. Had a screening a week after. On site interview in about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions related to field. If you don't work at SLB as a project engineer, tackling that problem every day, you wouldn't know the answer by heart.   Answer Question

REMS Interview

Interview

I got a on-campus interview two weeks ago.

Interview Questions

• No question is really difficult. The recruiter just went over the resume and then asked questions about your previous projects.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

First interviewed on campus. Was invited to Houston in December. Gave a 7 minute presentation on any technical project you previously worked on. Then spoke to 4 different managers on my resume. Wasn't technically difficult.

Interview Questions

• No out of the ordinary questions. Just based on your experience and skills.   Answer Question

REMS Interview

Interview

Just finish my first round interview, hope I'll make it

REMS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schlumberger in November 2013.

Interview

Applied during career fair. first round of behavioural interview in college campus. Second round consisted of a presentation and 4 interview sessions (resume based technical questions) at one oftheir houston facilities.

Interview Questions

• Explain the evolution process of so and so project (from the resume)   Answer Question