Schlumberger Sourcing Specialist Interview Questions

2.3

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Schlumberger.

Interview

Got the first round interview via campus recruiting, the interview was not difficult, majorly related to the position itself, for me it's like the experience I had in my internship, ERP system, purchasing, sourcing and procurement. The second round is on site at Houston, all candidates gathered in the late afternoon before the interview day, had an introduction of the company from HR and did some team building activities. On the interview day, first we did a 10mins presentation about your projects. Then I had four back-to-back technical interviews, but they were all not that "technical"! Not difficult, majorly about your experience on your resume. And had lunch there then they gave us a tour through on of their research lab.

Interview Questions

• What did you do to negotiate with your suppliers when you working on your internship?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter. Interview was laid back and with realistic questions none of the STAR situational questions. Was asked about my experience and adapting to understanding new products.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

I was approached by a person from HR and the day of the interview I talked to to 3 people that asked me many questions related to my previous experience. Mostly it was a dialogue related to supply chain/sourcing.

Sourcing Specialist Interview

Interview

2 rounds of interview with hiring managers. Mostly about resumes.