Schlumberger Supply Chain Specialist Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sugar Land, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sugar Land, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Schlumberger in September 2009.

The interview was a bit intimidating as there were 3 interviewers and 12 interviewees. We were all in the same room and given a scenario and a brief amount of time to make a presentation to the interviewers. After the presentation, the interviewers randomly ask questions to the interviewee that is presenting and all the while you are in front of your competition.

The topics to be discussed were your background (work and education, why you want to work for them, and why they should hire you. Lastly, you are given a scenario with you as the CEO of the company and a dilemma with a large client arises and you answer how you would handle the situation. My topic was something like, "If I am the CEO and one of our largest clients, let's say BP, comes to you and wants to drill in a hostile, foreign land. Your competitor has already started work there and lost lives due to local attacks. If you accept the job you gain a $30 million contract and if you decline you disappoint an important customer. What do you decide and why?"

Interview Questions
  • What skills do I possess that make me a must have asset for a company such as them?   View Answer
The salary was sufficient for an intern but I was able to negotiate an apartment to myself rather than sharing one with another intern.

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Schlumberger in April 2010.

What kind of skills do I have?
    What projects did i work on before?
    How to get along with other group member?
    Frustration and how to overcome difficulties?
    When will I be available?
    What is my favorite course in master program?

Interview Questions

Supply Chain Specialist Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Schlumberger in December 2007.

First, I had a telephone call inviting me to an interview session on a given date and a specific time. I turned up as instructed but had to go through a 10-minute seraching and registry procedure by the sentry at the door so it's advised to consider that 10 minute if you're gonna be exactly on time. The interview normally is conducted by the direct base manager and if you can pass it then another high ranking manager from the headquarters comes down to conduct a 2nd interview. If you also get through this stage successfully, you will probably be the main candidate. Then in 1 week time you will receive an offer letter stating your job title, grade and a break down of your salary and if you accept the offer then you are welcome to Schlumberger!

Worked for Schlumberger? Contribute to the Community!