Schlumberger Treasury Accountant Interview Questions

Treasury Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter then I had one interview with the division mamager over the phone after that I had an onsite interview. Then they will call you to let you know their decision. The whole process will take you about two weeks or so.

Interview Questions

• Describe the journal entries for different types of situations.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Schlumberger

Treasury Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schlumberger (Houston, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter agency hired by Schlumberger to see if I was interesting in one of their opening. I was first interviewed over the phone by the agency. Then I was I asked to interview in person at the Houston Financial Hub. An hour later after the interview, I received a call from the recruiter telling Schlumberger was going to submit an offer. The actual offer followed about two weeks after interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the each item in Income Statement and Balance Sheet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I refused first offered, and accepted revised second offer.