Schlumberger

Relevance Date Difficulty

Treasury Accountant Interview

Treasury Accountant
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schlumberger in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter then I had one interview with the division mamager over the phone after that I had an onsite interview. Then they will call you to let you know their decision. The whole process will take you about two weeks or so.

Interview Question – Describe the journal entries for different types of situations.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Accepted

Treasury Accountant Interview

Treasury Accountant
Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Schlumberger in June 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted via email by a recruiter agency hired by Schlumberger to see if I was interesting in one of their opening. I was first interviewed over the phone by the agency. Then I was I asked to interview in person at the Houston Financial Hub. An hour later after the interview, I received a call from the recruiter telling Schlumberger was going to submit an offer.

The actual offer followed about two weeks after interview.

Interview Question – Explain the each item in Income Statement and Balance Sheet.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I refused first offered, and accepted revised second offer.

Worked for Schlumberger? Contribute to the Community!