Schneider Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2014

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider.

First there is a basic phone interview. It lasted about 25 minutes. They asked mostly past experience and behavioral questions. Then there was a panel interview if you pass through the first interview.

Received another job offer from a different company that I accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider in September 2013.

Schneider contacted me a couple days after applying and scheduled a phone interview. Phone interview went great and lasted about 30 minutes! A couple days later received a call from a recruiter to come back for an in person interview.

The in person interview was awful. It's a panel interview with 3 "middle" management individuals that lasted an hour. Their questions were ridiculous! Who asks something like "what do you do to motivate people"? I'm interviewing for a Customer Service position, not a managment position. I have never had to motivate people!

Anyway, the interview was very intimidating and it felt like they were trying to break me. They weren't even interested in getting to know me as a worker or individual...just supid behavioral questions that are not related to the job.

I ended up accepting another position with a better Company for more pay.

Schneider also never got back to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider in December 2012.

Phone interview that lasted an hour, they asked about previous work history, what I liked and disliked about previous jobs, formal education and why I wanted to work for them and questions to gauge personality. It was followed by 3 person panel interview upon being found successful by phone. Long process, hour and a half for panel interview probably a lot of questions that are hard to prepare for, fair questions but stressful and unexpected.

Interview Questions
    • Three things about yourself that others might find negative.   View Answer
    Simple, they threw a number at me, i accepted. They wanted a year and a half commitment to my starting role. I should have fought that one, but was just too happy to be getting an offer at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider in January 2011.

Schneider has a rather long and drawn out interview process. It started with 2 Phone Interview. After not hearing anything for several weeks, Asked to do a follow up in person interview with a Human resources rep. Then several weeks later another final interview with a manger.

None

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Schneider in April 2008.

Apply online, if you meet the requirements of the position you are called to set up a telephone interview, if you pass that, you are set up to have a personal interview

Interview Questions
    • What do you like to do in your spare time   View Answer

Worked for Schneider? Contribute to the Community!