Schneider Dirver Business Leader Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Dirver Business Leader Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Schneider in February 2010.

I was contacted by human resources on Monday and the phone interview was conducted on Thursday. The interview only lasted about forty minutes and consisted of questions as to how my experience related to the job that I was applying for. The best advice I can give is be detailed and plane your responses as best as possible. There web site gave a list of questions that I was going to be asked and I failed to prepare myself based on those questions. Look at the web site of the company that you are applying and see what questions they can ask you and prepare based on that.

Interview Questions
  • Name something that you have done within your organization and describe how it has helped to meet or exceed corporate goals   View Answer

Worked for Schneider? Contribute to the Community!