Schneider Electric Applications Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

15 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Application Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2012.

1. Technical exam: 4 questions to check the way-of-thinking, proposed problems don't need advanced mathematical tools or any previous courses revision, just focusing.

2. HR interview: no thing unique, ends by English writing exam.

3. Group head interview: it depends on the department itself.

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Applications Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2011.

Contacted at career fair. Follow up with 1:1 interview on campus. Invited to larger interview in La Vergne, Three 1:1 interviews in La Vergne and office/manufacturing tour. Everyone was friendly, and did a great job showing what the company had to offer.

Interview Questions
    • How do you motivate someone in a group project to complete their share of the work?   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2011.

I had an on campus interview, and then had to take a personality test before moving on to the 2nd and final round of interviews. The on campus interview was pretty straight forward, you basic behavioral questions. The 2nd round interview was onsite, and it lasted from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm. I was interviewed by three different managers, and then given a tour around the facility. All interview questions were behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • Give me a time where you had to solve a problem in a risky or creative way. Explain, the steps you took to come up with a solution and did it work?   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2011.

Only got to the HR interview which was very stress-free in my opinion. They only asked what kind role you usually play in teams/groups projects. The interviewer was really friendly and asked me the usual stuff like what were my strong and weak points. Biggest thing they were looking for is if you are willing to relocate. They offer relocation packages which was nice.

Applications Engineer Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2009.

*Phone interview and technical questions emailed to me the first time.
    * Phone interview with Hiring manager and his team on technical questions alone.
    * Scheduled 1:1 interview with HR and 3 application Eng and Hiring Manger.