Schneider Electric

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Nashville, TN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2010.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview with a recruiter, then another phone interview with a hiring manager who asked about my availability for a 1:1 interview. They flew me to Nashville, where I've met 4 people ( talked about 30-45 min with each of them). The questions were pretty easy. Felt like had a great discussion with VP of Strategy about energy business and M&A aspect of it. An HR person asked me some behavioral questions. However, nobody got back to me with their feedback even though I followed up several times after the interview. This really spoiled my first very positive impression about the company.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview Details – Questions on leadership and team based activity. They also emphasized a willingness to learn as the job required some knowledge of C Programming ( I am a mechanical engineer). There was a lot of focus on good communication skills and they gauged how likely I was to remain at the company post the 2 year bond.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses? And then they grill you about the same.   Answer Question

Business Analyst

The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2009.

Interview Details – Got the interview through a job website and proceeded through a 1:1 interview with behavioral questions. Simple stuff.

Interview Question – Name a time that you have failed.   Answer Question

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!