Schneider Electric Business Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in November 2010.

Interview

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, then another phone interview with a hiring manager who asked about my availability for a 1:1 interview. They flew me to Nashville, where I've met 4 people ( talked about 30-45 min with each of them). The questions were pretty easy. Felt like had a great discussion with VP of Strategy about energy business and M&A aspect of it. An HR person asked me some behavioral questions. However, nobody got back to me with their feedback even though I followed up several times after the interview. This really spoiled my first very positive impression about the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Two stage interview. Adequately conducted, not too complicated (although a numerical reasoning test has been introduced since some time ago, which might confuse some people). Similar to any other usual interviews - questions about educational background (applied for an entry level position, the company tends not to bring people for mid level positions from outside), industry knowledge, personal attitude, thesis topic.

Interview Questions

• Education background, why do you want to work here, what do you know about the industry   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered position

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Questions on leadership and team based activity. They also emphasized a willingness to learn as the job required some knowledge of C Programming ( I am a mechanical engineer). There was a lot of focus on good communication skills and they gauged how likely I was to remain at the company post the 2 year bond.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? And then they grill you about the same.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2009.

Interview

Got the interview through a job website and proceeded through a 1:1 interview with behavioral questions. Simple stuff.