Schneider Electric

Schneider Electric Business Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2010.

Had a phone interview with a recruiter, then another phone interview with a hiring manager who asked about my availability for a 1:1 interview. They flew me to Nashville, where I've met 4 people ( talked about 30-45 min with each of them). The questions were pretty easy. Felt like had a great discussion with VP of Strategy about energy business and M&A aspect of it. An HR person asked me some behavioral questions. However, nobody got back to me with their feedback even though I followed up several times after the interview. This really spoiled my first very positive impression about the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Business Analyst Interview

Questions on leadership and team based activity. They also emphasized a willingness to learn as the job required some knowledge of C Programming ( I am a mechanical engineer). There was a lot of focus on good communication skills and they gauged how likely I was to remain at the company post the 2 year bond.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weaknesses? And then they grill you about the same.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2009.

Got the interview through a job website and proceeded through a 1:1 interview with behavioral questions. Simple stuff.