Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider Electric
- Sales Engineer (22)
- Intern (19)
- Software Engineer (16)
- Graduate Engineer Trainee (14)
- Project Manager (12)
- Applications Engineer (11)
- Mechanical Engineer (10)
- Technical Support Engineer (9)
- Engineer (9)
- Electrical Engineer (7)
- Software Developer (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- GET (5)
- Financial Analyst (5)
- Design Engineer (5)
- Systems Applications Engineer (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Manufacturing Engineer (4)
- Inside Sales Representative (4)
- Application Engineer (4)
- Sales Development Program (3)
- Assistant Manager (3)
- Project Engineer (3)
- Buyer (3)
- Senior Project Engineer (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Engineering (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Senior Sales Executive (3)
- Power Systems Engineer (2)
Business Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in November 2010.
Had a phone interview with a recruiter, then another phone interview with a hiring manager who asked about my availability for a 1:1 interview. They flew me to Nashville, where I've met 4 people ( talked about 30-45 min with each of them). The questions were pretty easy. Felt like had a great discussion with VP of Strategy about energy business and M&A aspect of it. An HR person asked me some behavioral questions. However, nobody got back to me with their feedback even though I followed up several times after the interview. This really spoiled my first very positive impression about the company.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years from now? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric
Business Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.
Two stage interview. Adequately conducted, not too complicated (although a numerical reasoning test has been introduced since some time ago, which might confuse some people). Similar to any other usual interviews - questions about educational background (applied for an entry level position, the company tends not to bring people for mid level positions from outside), industry knowledge, personal attitude, thesis topic.
- Education background, why do you want to work here, what do you know about the industry Answer Question
I was offered position
Business Analyst InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral Experience
Questions on leadership and team based activity. They also emphasized a willingness to learn as the job required some knowledge of C Programming ( I am a mechanical engineer). There was a lot of focus on good communication skills and they gauged how likely I was to remain at the company post the 2 year bond.
- What are your weaknesses? And then they grill you about the same. Answer Question
Business Analyst InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2009.
Got the interview through a job website and proceeded through a 1:1 interview with behavioral questions. Simple stuff.
- Name a time that you have failed. Answer Question