Schneider Electric

2.5

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Applied through campus career center, had one interview there and then moved onto a regional final interview event. The first interview just went over my resume with a few other questions about achievements in college. The final interview consisted of a panel interview, a case study (more of an activity to see how you work with others).

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

It was only HR. No technical stuff

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2013.

Long process getting hired right out of school. First was a 15 min phone interview. Just went over my school experience. Then another phone interview with an HR manager. Finally was sent to Chicago for a two day interview process with about 200 other applicants. 3 one on one interviews and then a group interview.

Interview Questions
    • No real diffeicult questions. They mostly wanted to hear about my internship experance and my education.   Answer Question

Advanced Finance Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DeKalb, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2012.

1st interview was an hour long and very standard. Started with usual "Tell me about yourself". Asked about what you knew about Schneider Electric - not too technical though.

The first half of the interview was a focus on items on my resume. Second half was a standard behavioral interview. Situation, action and result. This program has a strong emphasis on making decisions and taking a lot of responsibilities soon after starting. Coming right out of college, this wasn't something I had a lot of great stories on.

Interview Questions
    • The largest focus was on the ability to make decisions, the decision process, and ability to handle responsibility.   View Answers (2)

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric in February 2012.

Flew out to Chicago after 1:1 campus interview. Had a dinner with all the hiring managers and a chance to speak with everyone at the bar afterwards. Next day consisted of 3 1:1 interviews with the hiring managers.

Business Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2011.

The process was a joke. The hiring manager had his assistant print out a list of standard interview questions to ask me. (I'm a current employee and have worked for this hiring manager for 4 years)

None of the questions asked were relevant to the job that I applied for. I'm sure other departments are better, but this one is led by a very self centered manager who really doesn't care about the employees in his department.

Position remains vacant...

Interview Questions
    • Just google interview questions and you'll see the list of 20 questions this incompetent hiring manager asked me :~)   Answer Question

Process Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palatine, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palatine, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2010.

Face to face interview with a panel of existing Master Black Belts and senior leaders. Asked specific experience related questions from my resume, and how I would apply that knowledge to their environment. Also had to present a topic to ensure I had solid presentation skills and could function under pressure.

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2010.

Meet and win over at least one member of each functional team.

Other offers