Schneider Electric

Getting the Interview

10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview Details – Interviewed with HR, all behavioral questions,nothing difficult, last about 45 mins

Interview Question – Nothing, all general questons   Answer Question

Austin, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted very professionally and orderly. There were three steps: first one 1:1 interview, second skills and assessment test, and lastly they sent me to the Dallas branch. Overall, the most involved interview I've done.

Nashville, TN

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2010.

Interview Details – Dinner the night before, early interview and tour of the facility. 3 one on one interviews.

Interview Question – Name a time you have failed.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Not an extraordinarily high offer.

Raleigh, NC

The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2010.

Interview Details – On site interview was not easy. Brush up on your resume and your experiences. Express what you have experienced from your previous jobs and how you believe you will be suitable to this position.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time you dealt with a difficult customer. How did you go about solving this issue? Did you need to put in extra effort to help out the customer   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Company offered what I was seeking and more.

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2010.

Interview Details – Sequence of people moving up the ladder

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – too much travel

Engineer
Monterrey, Nuevo León (Mexico)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2011.

Interview Details – it was a good experience, one of my first times doing an interview, the people doing the interview were really nice and helpfull, we also had a day at the factory and a good explanation of what our work was going to beit was a good experience, one of my first times doing an interview, the people doing the interview were really nice and helpfull, we also had a day at the factory and a good explanation of what our work was going to be

Interview Question – they made us improve one of their products   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2011.

Interview Details – Started with a dinner reception meeting all of the interviewers at the company. Had three 1:1 interviews the next day, all with different employees. All typical interview questions nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Question – Describe something about yourself not on your resume.   Answer Question

Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2008.

Interview Details – It was a nice experience at the beginning with HR department. HR manager was clear about what his expectations were. Engineering manager was again very focused and all signes werepositive. Then the company decided to promote engeineering manager to plant manager and an experienced engineer to engineering manager. I had to interview new engineering manager again which was not a good one. I think he intimidated by me.

Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview then flew to corporate office for 4 one-on-one interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to up the salary 4,000 and sign on bonus up 2,000

Engineering Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2010.

Interview Details – Professional communication and well prepared interviewers.

Interview Question – Interview was typical and straight forward with nothing unexpected.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Rate was negotiated with some flexibility.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Schneider Electric

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!

Schneider Electric Videos

Schneider Electric – Why Work for Us?

The global specialist in energy management, Schneider Electric comprises more than 140,000 employees working in 100+ countries. Schneider Electric has a 177-year legacy of innovation, international scope, and corporate… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Schneider Electric Engineering interview questions and advice. All 10 interview reviews posted anonymously by Schneider Electric employees and interview candidates.