Schneider Electric Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2014
Updated May 6, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Had two phone screens, a networking event, and then a "super day" the following day where I interviewed with Vice Presidents. Then three weeks later, I had two more phone calls (one with a mid-level employee and the other with a Vice President), and then the job was offered to me three days after the last phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Case question: analysis of business divisions that have different vertical scopes. Was expected to discuss the differences between the business divisions in terms of gross profit margins and what sort of attention is given to each division.   Answer Question

I had applied for a specific program, but during the three weeks between my super day and when I had the final phone calls, the position that I was interviewing for was given to other candidates, and I was offered a less prestigious position in a geography that I was unaware that I was interviewing for.

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2010.

Awful. The interviewers basically told you they would step on your toes to get further in his or her career. Not friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a group that you were/are a part of that went through a difficult time and how did you contribute to prevail?   Answer Question

Analyste financier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schneider Electric in December 2010.

Interview Questions
    • expliquez-nous point par point la méthode par DCF, pourquoi voulez-vous travailler pour nous ?   Answer Question
    Je l'ai accepté sans négocier.