Schneider Electric Financial Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 6, 2014
3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Had two phone screens, a networking event, and then a "super day" the following day where I interviewed with Vice Presidents. Then three weeks later, I had two more phone calls (one with a mid-level employee and the other with a Vice President), and then the job was offered to me three days after the last phone interview.

Interview Questions
  • Case question: analysis of business divisions that have different vertical scopes. Was expected to discuss the differences between the business divisions in terms of gross profit margins and what sort of attention is given to each division.   Answer Question

I had applied for a specific program, but during the three weeks between my super day and when I had the final phone calls, the position that I was interviewing for was given to other candidates, and I was offered a less prestigious position in a geography that I was unaware that I was interviewing for.

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Employee  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric in April 2010.

Awful. The interviewers basically told you they would step on your toes to get further in his or her career. Not friendly.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a group that you were/are a part of that went through a difficult time and how did you contribute to prevail?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Schneider Electric in December 2010.

walk me through a DCF valuation, why do you want to work for us?

accepted it without negotiation

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!