Schneider Electric Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Kingston, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

The first interview is video based. This means that you have to record yourself and answer basic questions about your interest at Schneider Electric, what are your aptitudes and any previous experience with customer support.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any experience when dealing with an angry customer or a customer that complained about the product you are selling?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Providence, RI) in November 2013.

Interview

One phone interview, on campus interview and a large interview event that i was flown too. The entire process took about 1 month but just long waits in between interviews. This is just one of the possible ways it can go, I knew several people who only had a phone screening and a quick in person interview for the same job. Depends on the timing

Interview Questions

• various situationals, describe a time when you overcame a difficult situation at work. describe a time you managed an difficult customer.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Kingston, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (West Kingston, RI) in November 2012.

Interview

Process started with a 1-on-1 interview at my university, which was exceedingly casual and lasted about fifteen minutes total. Second round was a two-day event that included a dinner with mostly HR employees and a few current ISR's sprinkled in the mix. Very nice and all expenses were paid. The second interview followed the dinner, after a tour of the facility, a few HR presentations, and a nice lunch. Second interview was conducted by one of the HR employees from the dinner and another, younger employee. Questions ranged from technical electric to hypothetical role-playing in a support scenario (read: sell me this pencil, etc). Second interview lasted about an hour, though it felt I was pushed out at the end. Overall, a very nice experience with an impressive company.

Interview Questions

• What kind of AC power plug is used in the United States?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Kingston, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (West Kingston, RI) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by a 1 on 1 interview at the company headquarters (all expenses paid... food, hotel, rental car, flight). The interview was comfortable. It was conducted by a "Team Leader" who is normal very young and is on the track to bigger and better things, which makes the outlook a bit more rosy.

Interview Questions

• How many pay phones are in new york city?   1 Answer