Schneider Electric Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I met them at a career fair and they invited me to interview the next day. I interviewed with an older man who had been working with the company for a while. He made it seem like he didnt like his job, "it pays the bills". I was not excited to intern for them after interviewing with him.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

applied through campus recruiting event. got an interview with a recruiter-- whose job is to ask me certain questions from a spreadsheet and type them in. And later I got a phone interview with a different office. similar questions, the person is just to type the answers into the spreadsheet.

Interview Questions

• standard interview questions like what is the best decision you made last year/ what is your weakness.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

My school had a online job site where you can apply but you must also apply to their website. This is very important otherwise they won't consider you. I was asked general STAR questions and they really liked my leadership experience.

Interview Questions

• They did not ask technical questions, just behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Secaucus, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

For intern's its simple to apply for Schneider Electric due to the lack of candidates within the industry. Rutgers business school allowed me to become more open and diverse with my options around school.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult was my greatest challange in which I didn't know how to apply.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (San Diego, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Sent several emails through our school's internship portal. After several weeks was contacted for an interview in person and scheduled a date to meet up. During the interview, several basic questions regarding my resume, what technologies I like and what I wanted to get out of this internship. Afterwards, he brought in several other employees to question my skills and determine if I was a good fit. From there, I got a call nearly three weeks later asking if I wanted the position which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Any particular technologies that interest you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Miami, FL) in January 2014.

Interview

Background interview then a second more in depth and personal interview. Both the interviews with HR and my Current manager went very well. I was still in school when they hired me, so I came on as a telecommuter. Drug test prior to hiring

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through school Career Services, and got informed that I had made it to the interview stage about two weeks later. Had a one on one interview which lasted about an hour. Was asked mostly about myself, goals, strengths and weaknesses, and activities and involvement. Recruiter didn't seem to enthusiastic to be interviewing me.

Interview Questions

• Got asked where I see myself in 3 years if I were to get the job. What's you least favorite subject?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Lowell, MA) in November 2011.

Interview

Company came to career services, Two hiring managers interviewed me for about half an hour as asked me about my previous work experience

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Sydney (Australia)) in October 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first one was after I attended the assessment center. It was conducted by a recent recruit to the company and was very casual. Afterwards, I got notified 2 days later that I had progressed to the final interview stage. The final interview did not feel daunting at all. It was very welcoming and lasted around 20 minutes. They asked me some standard personality questions and about my future goals. It made it easier that both the managers seemed approachable and easy going.

Interview Questions

• What is an aspect you want to improve while working as an intern at Schneider?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trichy (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Trichy (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Technical Interview: Basic data structures, databases, networks, object oriented, C++ and Java related questions HR round: several common behavioral questions like why do you want to do an internship, what do you bring to the table, how do you resolve conflicts, weaknesses/strengths, etc. Extra Round: design question Design a remote control for an air conditioning unit.

Interview Questions

• Name and explain different data structures that you have worked with.   Answer Question