Schneider Electric

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2014.

Interview Details – Background interview then a second more in depth and personal interview. Both the interviews with HR and my Current manager went very well. I was still in school when they hired me, so I came on as a telecommuter. Drug test prior to hiring

Interview Question – Biggest weakness   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – My school had a online job site where you can apply but you must also apply to their website. This is very important otherwise they won't consider you. I was asked general STAR questions and they really liked my leadership experience.

Interview Question – They did not ask technical questions, just behavioral questions.   View Answer

Secaucus, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2014.

Interview Details – For intern's its simple to apply for Schneider Electric due to the lack of candidates within the industry. Rutgers business school allowed me to become more open and diverse with my options around school.

Interview Question – The most difficult was my greatest challange in which I didn't know how to apply.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Schneider Electric

Interview Details – Applied through school Career Services, and got informed that I had made it to the interview stage about two weeks later. Had a one on one interview which lasted about an hour. Was asked mostly about myself, goals, strengths and weaknesses, and activities and involvement. Recruiter didn't seem to enthusiastic to be interviewing me.

Interview Question – Got asked where I see myself in 3 years if I were to get the job.
What's you least favorite subject?
  View Answer

Lowell, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2011.

Interview Details – Company came to career services, Two hiring managers interviewed me for about half an hour as asked me about my previous work experience

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2013.

Interview Details – They visited our college with an intend to hire interns for a period of 5-6 months. The recruitment process consisted of three rounds- Written online test(hosted by cocubes), one technical interview and one hr round.
in the technical interview questions were based mainly on your previous or on-going projects. They mostly look for ones creativeness. HR interview was only about the company and ones experiences

Interview Question – They focus on programming skills   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2013.

Interview Details – 1 day interview process. 3 rounds. first is written and then 1 tech and the last is HR interview.

Interview Question – the tech interview. Mostly basics were asked based on Java and SQL atleast for IT profile   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2013.

Interview Details – The process was simple. They conducted an Online Aptitude test, After getting shortlisted there was a technical round where all sorts of core intstrumentation Engineering topics were questioned. The duration of the first round was about 40 mins. The next round was a Managerial round which was very smooth. The HR was very sweet and asked me about my future endeavors and explained how Schneider can be a great launching pad for my career.

Interview Question – The technical questions were pretty standard one. They were checking my concepts basically.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2013.

Interview Details – They contacted me after 2 months from my application. After some preliminary broader questions on CV, I have been asked to suggest which business development strategy SE should have followed in the next years. How would I have been able to approach it.

Interview Question – How much SE should pay to buy a start up company   View Answer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in March 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process starts with Aptitude test.Aptitude test are generally carried out by third party agencies.In my case it was taken by Cocubes.After Aptitude, I was being asked question based on my Education Branch.I am a Mechanical Engineer with Post Graduation in Product Design.The first thing they observe is your truthful and loyal behaviour.No matter what they ask about your experiences you should tell waht is truth.DOnt hide the fact and try to show that u r genius.No body wants genius.They want normal and average candidate who can able to handle multiple tasks at a time.So if u going to attend Schneider Interview,practice to talk good English and be truthful.80 % selection depends on your approach to solve the problems posed to you.If u can suggest the answer then ok else say I dont know.Ok lets discuss Waht was being asked to me In Interview.
I was being asked about DFMA, asked about my favourite subject and then cheked my basics.Prepare one to two subjects of your choice with relevance to company business and divert interview towards your fav subject.The more confident u answer the more probalbility of getting selected.All the Best.

Interview Question – I was given one sheetmetal component and asked to do design analysis and recommend the solutions to improve the design of that part.This question belongs to Product design branch.So dont be afraid.If u r fresher Mechanical Engineer.Collect some info " plastics,(ABS,HIPS).For electrical engineers,Functions of all componenets used in PCB board,Basics of electrical engineering.Be cool is the success mantra.All the best.   Answer Question

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!