Schneider Electric Intern Interview Questions

3.1

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric in January 2014.

Background interview then a second more in depth and personal interview. Both the interviews with HR and my Current manager went very well. I was still in school when they hired me, so I came on as a telecommuter. Drug test prior to hiring

Other Interview Reviews for Schneider Electric

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

My school had a online job site where you can apply but you must also apply to their website. This is very important otherwise they won't consider you. I was asked general STAR questions and they really liked my leadership experience.

Interview Questions
    • They did not ask technical questions, just behavioral questions.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Secaucus, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2014.

For intern's its simple to apply for Schneider Electric due to the lack of candidates within the industry. Rutgers business school allowed me to become more open and diverse with my options around school.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult was my greatest challange in which I didn't know how to apply.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Applied through school Career Services, and got informed that I had made it to the interview stage about two weeks later. Had a one on one interview which lasted about an hour. Was asked mostly about myself, goals, strengths and weaknesses, and activities and involvement. Recruiter didn't seem to enthusiastic to be interviewing me.

Interview Questions
    • Got asked where I see myself in 3 years if I were to get the job.
      What's you least favorite subject?
        View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lowell, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lowell, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2011.

Company came to career services, Two hiring managers interviewed me for about half an hour as asked me about my previous work experience

Intern Interview

I applied in-person - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

was grat and easy and Increased power availability: Providing optimized solutions to increase your power quality and to reduce the System Average Interruption Duration Index (SAIDI) as well as reduce your network outages.

Lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): Cost savings thanks to reduced capital and operating costs will lead you to increased your revenue.

Implementation agility: Speed in implementation and operation as well as ability to scale fast will allow you to adapt your electrical network easily with reduced skill requirements.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2013.

They visited our college with an intend to hire interns for a period of 5-6 months. The recruitment process consisted of three rounds- Written online test(hosted by cocubes), one technical interview and one hr round.
    in the technical interview questions were based mainly on your previous or on-going projects. They mostly look for ones creativeness. HR interview was only about the company and ones experiences

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in August 2013.

1 day interview process. 3 rounds. first is written and then 1 tech and the last is HR interview.

Interview Questions
    • the tech interview. Mostly basics were asked based on Java and SQL atleast for IT profile   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2013.

The process was simple. They conducted an Online Aptitude test, After getting shortlisted there was a technical round where all sorts of core intstrumentation Engineering topics were questioned. The duration of the first round was about 40 mins. The next round was a Managerial round which was very smooth. The HR was very sweet and asked me about my future endeavors and explained how Schneider can be a great launching pad for my career.

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions were pretty standard one. They were checking my concepts basically.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2013.

They contacted me after 2 months from my application. After some preliminary broader questions on CV, I have been asked to suggest which business development strategy SE should have followed in the next years. How would I have been able to approach it.

Interview Questions
    • How much SE should pay to buy a start up company   View Answer

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!