Schneider Electric Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

2.9

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric in July 2014.

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter, who did a short phone screen. Then the recruiter sent me a link to a video interview website to do an interview where I'd answer a series of questions using my webcam. The website was a bit odd and kept disconnecting during the middle of questions, so whoever watched my interview must have assumed I was a bumbling idiot. A personal, face-to-face interview seemed to me to be a much better option, since the company was literally down the road from my apartment. I never heard back from the company about the status of my application.

The questions were very standard and non-technical. For example: "What is one thing you've accomplished during the past year that you're the most proud of?".

Interview Questions
    • "What is one thing you've accomplished during the past year that you're the most proud of?   Answer Question

Continuous Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

The interviewers were very kind and polite. Not many technical questions tho. You need to be focused and answer the questions about your background and personality. They really care if you like the position or not!

Engineering Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric in July 2010.

Started with a phone interview with the hiring manager. After successfully completing the phone interview, I was invited to the headquarters to interview with a handful of key management team including the hiring manager manager and HR.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked if I would change the legacy remote office location, environment, etc. by the individual that implemented the office and received a high appraised from it.   View Answer
    accepted without a negotiation. Pls. do not do that.

Campus Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in September 2013.

Was mainly an HR interview with a lot of focus on decision making ability. The process was an hour long. And the recruitment was not for a particular position. The company is really good, with good employee satisfaction. So I was very focused on it.

Interview Questions
    • what was the worst decision you have made in the past one year   Answer Question

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in July 2012.

You will see an HR person, the Hiring Manager of course and one or two peers of the Hiring process. This was done in the same conference room as I sat in the same seat for almost three to four hours straight. I did ask to use the restroom and one interviewer (finally) offered me a bottle of water.

Interview Questions
    • They focused on getting competitive/market information from me. There was some situational questions, but for the most part, the interviewers were not very trained in interviewing techniques in my opinion.   Answer Question
    They did not negotiate - it was take this or leave it. I took it.

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Spoke with a Schneider Electric representative at my college career fair. Was called for a first round interview with a woman from HR. Simple conversational and basic behavioral questions. Got a call to travel to Costa Mesa, CA for final round interviews. It was a 3 day event that shed light on the company and benefits. I was interviewed by 2 people, one asking the questions and the other typing on the computer. I didn't have a specific role I was interviewing for. The interviewer assessed my resume and talents to see what position I would be the best fit for. Got a call from HR within a couple days and was offered the position. Hire was dependent upon the following background check and drug screen through HireRight.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate, however, I heard of other coworkers who were able to get a salary bump

Project Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2013.

I went through university recruiting and the process was very straightforward. I had a 1:1 interview, on campus, basically walking through my resume. Next I had an on site interview about a month later, where I had a group interview where I went through my resume again and was asked common behavioral questions. I had one last phone interview for a job relocation, and the job description that was made clear to me was not the actual job I'm doing- which is very frustrating.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric in June 2014.

virtual interview then a phone interview then a final round interview , I am on a final interview . it takes 2 week between each step. be prepare for this . what is the difference between three phase and one phase. what is your house is that one phase or three phase . what is the favorite course in the college and why .

Interview Questions
    • whats is the difference between power factor and reactive power .   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

First round was on campus, second round they invited all of the candidates to a hotel in Chicago. Overall pretty easy, very laid back and relax, would recommend. Interviewer in Chicago was the same as the one on campus.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Spoke with the human resource person twice about expereince, background and also required to answer 5 questions which were emailed. Was asked what my current compensation was and thne was informed that they would easily exceed what I was currently making. I felt that I was a good candidate as this person showed great interest in me. I was also required to submit a job application which took a little time to do. Through the process I was made to feel that I was a good candidate for the position. After an initial flurry of activity, I never heard from the HR person and subsequent phone calls and emails went unanswered as I was requesting status. Truly very unprofessional

Interview Questions
    • The only questions that I answered was a questionaire asking basic questions about my accomplishments, why I would be the right employee and general question like that   View Answer

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!