Schneider Electric Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.9

Real Time Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Austin, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

the interview was with two team leaders. they first gave you a brief introduction to their team and then asked several question. most are c++ language basis. then they have an white board programming session. at last they will have an online programming question for you. which you must compile and run your program in one hour

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Campus interview through the career fair. I was called pretty quickly after the career fair to set up a 1 on 1 interview with them later that week. It took a few weeks to hear back from them about the next steps in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• They asked why you want to work for the company and why you would be a great fit for the position.   Answer Question

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Palatine, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

After a 1/2 hour screening interview with a recruiter, I had four 1-hour phone interviews with 2 international managers, and 2 local potential colleagues. I was never told why the 2 local interviews did not take place at the local office. This process took a little over 2 months. While I have not been told I didn't get the job, mysteriously the job has been re-posted. I can only assume that means I didn't get the job. If for some reason they are still considering me as a candidate, I am no longer interested. How you are treated as a candidate is VERY indicative of how you would be treated as an employee.

Interview Questions

• Questions were very behavior-oriented - "how would you handle x".   Answer Question

Management Trainee In China Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

The first time there is a phone interview for about 45 minutes. The HR from Chicago asked about general questions and introduced the company and the management trainee program itself. The second round interview is also HR, but from Beijing. The third round is a online test for about 2 hours.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cal Poly SLO, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Cal Poly SLO, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very enjoyable. Personable interviewer. Just questions regarding project and team experience. Position got cancelled for all candidates because program got delayed though. About an hour long and definitely went off track talking about hobbies and likes.

Interview Questions

• When have you had to exhibit leadership in a team project?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

HR screen call and email confirmation for on site interview. First round interviewed with hiring manager, talked about the business unit and responsibilities. Manager is very nice and shared her career path and understanding of the company, the conversation is very smooth. Second round interviewed with principal FA and distribution supervisor. The position is designed to work under supervision of principal FA, and from the conversation who indicated this position is more accounting focused rather than finance, and only needs a person with basic accounting skills and understanding of business.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your pursuit of CPA and CFA and your skills related to this position? The position is more accounting focused also with basic responsibilities for contract and order entry.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (College Station, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

First round interview was online and digital. They provide you several prerecorded video clips as questions, and you respond to the questions through camera. No interaction at all. Questions were all behavioral, they mainly want to test if you knew this company well and have prepared for the interview. The only benefit you get from this kind of interview is, you have flexibility to choose when to do it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? why do you want to work for Schneider Electric? What's your strength? Did you have any problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Financial Develop Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Hamilton, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Had an online video recording interview followed by an in person interview. The online recording video was a little strange and made me feel uncomfortable. The in person interview was very good.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I applied online and 2 weeks later I was contacted for a phone interview. Questions were pretty easy. HR then asked me to take an online assessment. Once I completed that, I was asked to come in for an interview. I met with two people. Interview lasted 30+ minutes. They asked me to stay to meet with 2 more people. They interviewed me for another half hour. Really great interview experience. They were thorough with their questions and really open to answering mine.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Kingston, RI) in February 2015.

Interview

The first interview is video based. This means that you have to record yourself and answer basic questions about your interest at Schneider Electric, what are your aptitudes and any previous experience with customer support.

Interview Questions

• Did you have any experience when dealing with an angry customer or a customer that complained about the product you are selling?   1 Answer