Schneider Electric Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2015

2.8

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, phone interview, and in person interview. The whole process took two weeks. The in person interview consisted of my self and 3 Electrical Engineers. They tested me on basic Engineering knowledge and reviewed my resume in detail.

Interview Questions

• Basically reviewed my resume and job experience in detail   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Interview

It was an on campus interview conducted at my school. Very behavioral and basic questions. It went really smoothly and was easy-going. The person who interviewed me told me a lot about his job (I asked) and he was very friendly. It was good to know a few things about the company, but mostly good to have some past experiences to talk about.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Nashville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied Online via University Career Website. Was called for an interview. Interview was 1 hour and consisted mainly of personality questions and explanations of background. They are very professional and courteous. Seem like a wonderful company.

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

short. the people taking the interview were not very skilled. But the interview with the manager was way better. but he thought i was already grilled in previous rounds. so he did not ask many technical questions. no HR round. finally one discussion with the SBU head. nothing technical

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not very healthy

Hardware Engineer (Entry Level) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied for an entry level position which was not entry level. The requirements were for an established engineer at mid level experience level. Additionally they were looking for an mechanical/computer/electric engineer as one, later they changed the requirements since they couldn't find anybody to fill the position with all the requirements asked by HR. Received an email from HR to do an interview by following an link to set it up. I had no idea that the interview would consist of me recording myself and answering questions. They give you 30-60 seconds to read the question and then your answer would be recorded (video and sound). I hated it so much since there was no human interaction. It's very annoying to have to record yourself and basically talk to yourself and you have to look at yourself the whole time you talking. They have an office very close in the town I live in, not sure why they just didn't have HR call me from that office.

Interview Questions

• Explain HVAC and other material from the job requirements. Just read job requirements and make sure you know most of it.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Schneider Electric (Secaucus, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

The company visited my school and held 1 on 1 interviews. Asking basic questions about you and your views on the future. this was round 1 of 2. the second round was held at the secaucus office. where there were 2 more 1 on 1 interviews on the same day. Again, Very relaxed non technical questions. Be yourself and just tell the truth.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schneider Electric in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online and had to do this digital interview where you basically are fed questions, and then you have to record your answer via webcam with the site they provide. Questions were mostly behavioral - passed this section pretty easily. I was then contacted by HR to go for an on-site interview and tour. I was interviewed by a Senior ME and ME manager. Interview had some HR-behavioral questions, then had more questions that were related to by resume and my personal experiences.

Interview Questions

• Last question was, why should we hire you? Pretty generic question but it was the last question asked for me.   Answer Question

Seeking better opportunities based on salary and job duties.

Embedded Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I send my resume to them, and ask the secretary if my situation is fit the position, She said it is for undergraduate student, but if you are match the requirement you also can apply the position. I have several experiences on embedded system design. I do not know why they denied.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview

I had Two rounds. They were Basic HR questions. Simple and easy manufacturing engineering questions. Shouldn't be tough rounds to crack if you have the experience they are looking for.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, then phone interview. Then was called for on campus interview at their office. The interview in their office was a whole day process. For this interview They had people from their teams interview you. There were 4 rounds of interviews at this step and each each round was a technical person. They were really nice and asked specific questions