Schneider Electric

Updated Jan 12, 2015
Updated Jan 12, 2015

2.9

MBA Summer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

My recruitment process consisted in two separate interview rounds. The first one was with the HR head via skype and the second was with one of the business unit directors from the region. Both interviews were more behavioral in nature. They expect you to know the company and to get a good feeling on how you will fit the company.

Interview Questions
    • Describe to me what are the three most important things a marketing manager should consider   Answer Question

Management Trainee Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric in October 2014.

There are 3 round interviews in total. The first two are via Skype video and the final will be on-site, in Chicago. Final results will be given before Dec. 25th. The first round interview is average. Most are the behavior questions. The interviewer also explained their program. Finally, he asked me about logistics questions and as well as the compensation.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is the most important factor when you choose your career path?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Applied online, then phone interview. Then was called for on campus interview at their office. The interview in their office was a whole day process. For this interview They had people from their teams interview you. There were 4 rounds of interviews at this step and each each round was a technical person. They were really nice and asked specific questions

Continuous Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

The interviewers were very kind and polite. Not many technical questions tho. You need to be focused and answer the questions about your background and personality. They really care if you like the position or not!

Sales Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

Spoke with a Schneider Electric representative at my college career fair. Was called for a first round interview with a woman from HR. Simple conversational and basic behavioral questions. Got a call to travel to Costa Mesa, CA for final round interviews. It was a 3 day event that shed light on the company and benefits. I was interviewed by 2 people, one asking the questions and the other typing on the computer. I didn't have a specific role I was interviewing for. The interviewer assessed my resume and talents to see what position I would be the best fit for. Got a call from HR within a couple days and was offered the position. Hire was dependent upon the following background check and drug screen through HireRight.

Interview Questions
    Did not negotiate, however, I heard of other coworkers who were able to get a salary bump

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric.

First round was on campus, second round they invited all of the candidates to a hotel in Chicago. Overall pretty easy, very laid back and relax, would recommend. Interviewer in Chicago was the same as the one on campus.

Project Applications Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Schneider Electric.

There was no interview. I showed up to their facilities and we talked about the weather, college, and how life was going. My transcript was not even asked for....

Interview Questions
    It was my first job so I didn't know I could negotiate the offer. I wish I would have.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Schneider Electric in July 2014.

Spoke with the human resource person twice about expereince, background and also required to answer 5 questions which were emailed. Was asked what my current compensation was and thne was informed that they would easily exceed what I was currently making. I felt that I was a good candidate as this person showed great interest in me. I was also required to submit a job application which took a little time to do. Through the process I was made to feel that I was a good candidate for the position. After an initial flurry of activity, I never heard from the HR person and subsequent phone calls and emails went unanswered as I was requesting status. Truly very unprofessional

Interview Questions
    • The only questions that I answered was a questionaire asking basic questions about my accomplishments, why I would be the right employee and general question like that   View Answer

Analyst Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter, who did a short phone screen. Then the recruiter sent me a link to a video interview website to do an interview where I'd answer a series of questions using my webcam. The website was a bit odd and kept disconnecting during the middle of questions, so whoever watched my interview must have assumed I was a bumbling idiot. A personal, face-to-face interview seemed to me to be a much better option, since the company was literally down the road from my apartment. I never heard back from the company about the status of my application.

The questions were very standard and non-technical. For example: "What is one thing you've accomplished during the past year that you're the most proud of?".

Interview Questions
    • "What is one thing you've accomplished during the past year that you're the most proud of?   Answer Question

IT Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Schneider Electric in July 2014.

Recruiter contacted me and set me up with a phone interview. Two managers called me and mainly asked questions from my resume. They asked a lot on my senior design project and wanted to know exactly how it worked. They then asked me a few technical questions. It was a tough interview and the next day I found out that I had not received the position.