Schneider Electric

296 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – My school had a online job site where you can apply but you must also apply to their website. This is very important otherwise they won't consider you. I was asked general STAR questions and they really liked my leadership experience.

Interview Question – They did not ask technical questions, just behavioral questions.   View Answer

Various - Multiple Positions Interview

Various - Multiple Positions

I applied online and interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – Advised after the fact that it is best to respond to interview questions asked using the STAR method rather than providing direct, concise responses. Came away with the impression that candidates still attending college, or recent college graduates were preferred. Actual experience and expertise not given the same consideration - felt dismissed.

Interview Question – Personality test type questions "hidden" within other questions asked.   Answer Question

University Recruiter Interview

University Recruiter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – Referred to SE by a college friend in March 2013. Had an initial phone interview, then flew out to the office to interview with my future manager and manager+1. My accommodations were very nice and it was great to tour the facility and meet with my manager before making a decision. I received the offer 2 weeks later, just in time for graduation!

Interview Question – The majority of the questions were behavioral/motivational. These questions aren't necessarily "hard" but they do require a lot of strategic thought.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The offer was fair and the company has excellent benefits. I did not negotiate my offer.

Supply Chain Management Interview

Supply Chain Management

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – go through school interview, onsite interview in nashville. Bad feedbacks. But still be recommended to next round. Speak to 2 managers and got the position. Very simple questions. Nothing hard. Most focus on behavior questions.

Interview Question – What is your expection for the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing particular

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – Applied through campus career center, had one interview there and then moved onto a regional final interview event. The first interview just went over my resume with a few other questions about achievements in college. The final interview consisted of a panel interview, a case study (more of an activity to see how you work with others).

Interview Question – Describe a complex process to a four year old.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Secaucus, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Schneider Electric in May 2014.

Interview Details – For intern's its simple to apply for Schneider Electric due to the lack of candidates within the industry. Rutgers business school allowed me to become more open and diverse with my options around school.

Interview Question – The most difficult was my greatest challange in which I didn't know how to apply.   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Sales Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – I did this interview at my university's campus. It was a one-on-one interview. The person interviewing me was a Plant Manager, so she wasn't too familiar with the position I was interviewing for. It was all behavioral questions. The interviewer spent most of the time taking notes of my responses, but she was very helpful in answering my questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a decision you made that had a huge impact on your life this year, and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interview Details – Had two phone screens, a networking event, and then a "super day" the following day where I interviewed with Vice Presidents. Then three weeks later, I had two more phone calls (one with a mid-level employee and the other with a Vice President), and then the job was offered to me three days after the last phone interview.

Interview Question – Case question: analysis of business divisions that have different vertical scopes. Was expected to discuss the differences between the business divisions in terms of gross profit margins and what sort of attention is given to each division.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I had applied for a specific program, but during the three weeks between my super day and when I had the final phone calls, the position that I was interviewing for was given to other candidates, and I was offered a less prestigious position in a geography that I was unaware that I was interviewing for.

Power Systems Engineer Interview

Power Systems Engineer

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – Had an initial HR interview, followed by an invitation to attend an on-campus interview with a panel of engineering managers. The process also included a detailed overview of the company's benefits, industry highlights, as well as an impromtu presentation on green ideas we could implement on campus.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time you faced an ethical dilemma and how you solved the situation.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Schneider Electric.

Interview Details – It was only HR. No technical stuff

Interview Question – It was very easy stuff. All questions were about you   Answer Question